Girth vs Length

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BigD_2, Mar 2, 2011.

1. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is kind of discussed elsewhere but here's a whole thread about the question, for men and for women:

Which matters more to you, length or girth of a penis?

I'll start: I love both, of course, but in terms of actually interacting with one, longer is better than girthier for me because it is easier to deal with. I could suck or be fucked by an 8" cock if it was not too thick...but my ability to work with the cock decreases really quickly as thickness increases, and a super thick 6" or 7" cock would be tough.

I haven't measured the girth of anybody I've been with. But I'm guessing that for me, girth of 5" = fine, 5.5" = starts to be a problem, 6"+ = probably not going to work, at least not in any way that is pleasurable to me.

I just need a huge dicked bottom to fuck, ha ha.

Others? Your thoughts on length vs girth?

2. D_Crystallized Ginger

hi dude! interesting thread... I think that for the girls girth starts to be a problem over 6" inches around... for boys much less beacuse of the tightness of the anus...

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

btw what's your own length and girth??

4. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh about 7.5 by 5.5.

I always used to say 8x6 but that's under "optimum conditions" on a really good day if you know what I mean, lol. Usually 7.5 for length (just measured the other day) and girth I find harder to measure, and have measured less frequently, but 5.5 is about what I got the other day. Thicker at the head, less thick at the base.

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

you are well hung yourself.. do you tend to be a top or a bottom? just curious..

6. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess another way to answer the length question is to note that from this pic http://www.lpsg.org/members/bigd_2/albums/bigd_2's+gallery+pictures/427617-2-dollar-club.html
    I can get 8 quarters on (not quite fully hard there), and per wikipedia a quarter has a diameter of 0.955 inches which makes 7.64" in that pic. LOL. I never calculated this before. Interestingly, 2 quarters across (which I'm not sure I can do, have to try when I get home lol) would make a girth of almost exactly 6". (I see you've done the 2 quarters across - nice! :) )

As to your other question, I'm too demure to answer that when I don't know you....

OK that's totally a lie, I am mostly a top but bottoming can be really fun occasionally.

7. D_Crystallized Ginger

Lol you are nice! I asked beacuse I 'm pretty sure that the more the size of a cock the more the trend to be top... at least this is what I see here...

Have to correct you btw.. I can't put 2 quarter dollar on my transverse diameter because I'm from italy and here the coin is Euro.. :D I have a width of 4,7 cm ... a girth of 14 cm...

8. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ah, yes...just looked like a quarter in the pic lol

9. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I'm 8x6.5, both is important to me, I'd rather have an extra inch girth over length so maybe girth is a bit more important.

10. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I love length. Girth is much more difficult for me.

11. D_Delbert Dingdong

D_Delbert Dingdong New Member

from what i've gathered, most girls like length. Girth has its issues with smaller holes

12. B_10X6huge

B_10X6huge New Member

Albums:
    i kinda think girth is more important

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Actually, most of the women on this site (of the ones who care about size at all) have stated in the past that they prefer girth. Sex toy availability also seems to reflect a female preference for girth.

#13 B_subgirrl, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  14. D_Andy Asskicker

D_Andy Asskicker Account Disabled

Amen Subgirrl! My experience is that women too, love to have something to grab on to.

15. blondbabygirl

blondbabygirl New Member

It all depends on what type of lover they are and how they use it no matter the size or girth. I am pretty accomidating to either one and both at the same time. I can take a man that's 12 or more long with pleasure and a man that's girth is 7.5 to 8 and love every part of it. I married a wonderful man that's 7.5x6 and I tell you what, the first time we had sex I told him that if he kept making love to me like that I would fall in love with him and I did for 17yrs. OMG, no one on the face of this earth will ever come close to how well he used it. I really think that how you use it is really a bigger thing with me and most women. Bigger isn't always better if you don't know how to use it. You just become another big "dick" I fucked along the way.

16. D_Crystallized Ginger

can you take a 12x8 cock?? congratulations then! your cunt is as wide and loose as that of an horse! your husband is the best lover on Earth! congrats again! No doubt you are a super lucky girl! It doesn't matter to you how big it is... would you like to say your man has an average cock maybe?? 7.5 x 6 is definitely a big cock, even on lpsg and I'm sure everybody here could agree.. Ah last but not least you confirmed a suspect I always had that is girls fall in love when a man is able to make them come well and often... Please don't tell no more that men are obsessed with sex and women with love.. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted