Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first started having sex I had trouble with regular condoms. They were hard to put on and more than once I actually had them slip off during sex. Being inexperienced I didn't even consider the fact that I might need a larger sized condom due to my girth. After I switched to Magnums I never had another problem.

Usually I see, "I was too big and broke the condom" but I've never seen others say "I was too big and the condom slipped off". Am I the only one who's had this problem?

kawasakic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont know if im as thick but condoms start to roll up if to small sometimes. you can only try and see whats most comfortable for u, it wont hurt. keep it thick big man,.... ya, im drunk....

nagypocs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had the same experience during my first sex! I broke the first one and the second slipped off. The third won. :)

Since then I don't use regular size.

D_Wang_Chang

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have given up on condoms all together, but that's only because I'm in a long relationship, xxl are ok ish.

Have you heard of "theyfit" condoms they make somthing like 90 diferent sizes and you pic then from a chart online

ceciljamison

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I first started having sex I had trouble with regular condoms. They were hard to put on and more than once I actually had them slip off during sex. Being inexperienced I didn't even consider the fact that I might need a larger sized condom due to my girth. After I switched to Magnums I never had another problem.

Usually I see, "I was too big and broke the condom" but I've never seen others say "I was too big and the condom slipped off". Am I the only one who's had this problem?

TBH, I've been looking for this thread because that's ALWAYS been my experience-like you, when I got some Magnums, the problem was solved.

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a huge fan of trojans, and magnum thins are my favorite. Regular sized trojans actually feel better, but my cock tends to tear through them after some pumping.

GarthMerenghi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I can't use regular condoms and shops don't really sell larger ones here, I ordered online and got some Pasante King Size, I think they're about as good a fit as I'll ever get

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Slippage wasn't always that big of a problem for me. With regular condoms they couldn't slip off because they were too damn tight. Some times they would rip as i put them on and other times they would just strangle the hell out of me after i stuffed myself in them out of excitement.