Girth/Width ratio

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife was recently surprised to discover that Amazon.com sells dildoes.
(No, honestly honey, I was looking for the other type of personal massager)

While window shopping, she remarked that the sizes are listed in length and width.

Occasionally, she likes to measure my dick (Mostly because she knows that I like it.) She wanted to know what my width was, and I was happy to let her check.

It all got me to thinking that, for the most part, it's width, and not girth that matters during typical missionary or doggie-style fucking; in other works, how wide can you stretch that hole...???

Anyway, what about a poll of girth to width ratio? This will require some accurate measurement, and it's all a bit imprecise, but for the sake of science...

So if you have some accurate measuring instruments and are in the mood, give us the number. Since we have already determined that size does matter, please measure at the widest point on the shaft. Remember to pull the tape gently snug for girth and push until you fell a bit of resistance on the width. Since I have the tools, I'll go first:

Largest girth = 144 mm (5.67 inches) Girth

Width = 48 mm (1.89 inches) Width

G/W ratio = 144/48 = 3.00

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Well since girth is circumference and width is diameter, and pi x diameter = circumference, 3.14 is the expected value. I know penises are not perfect cylinders, but they shouldn't deviate too far from that.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well since girth is circumference and width is diameter, and pi x diameter = circumference, 3.14 is the expected value. I know penises are not perfect cylinders, but they shouldn't deviate too far from that.

exactly unless you have a wide, FLAT, cock.

this morning, I am a little over 6.50" and about 2" wide, my usual 7.25" L. my girth varies from time to time.