Girth!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by socky, Jul 3, 2009.

1. socky

socky Active Member

Albums:
    I noticed this website is full of people bragging about their cock and less about addressing the actual problems that can arise frombeing well endowed.

I have a genuine problem with the girth of my penis during sex, and would love some advice from guys who perhaps had the same problems.

My cock is quite large; its 7"x 6.75" soft and about 9.5" x 8-8.5" or so when erect. The problem is three fold; firstly there are many positions in with I dont fit inside my girlfriend, for example she cant go on top at all coz it hurts, that not such a problem as she get really turned on by my girth and we can always do other things i guess.
    The second problem is that condoms dont even nearly fit, they hurt during and after and xxl ones are not better as they are only longer really, any advice?
    The final and main problem is that i am sometimes having trouble lasting due to the thickness of my dick meaning pussies are always really tight, meaning it feels great, but all the sensation makes it hard to last for as long as i'd (or she'd) like. I dont prematurely come, its just a challenge to go for long periods of time or fuck really fast or deep too much.

Does anyone have some advice, i would really appreciate it :) thanks

#1 socky, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  2. D_Armoniel Frogfarte

D_Armoniel Frogfarte Account Disabled

i hate to be the police and maybe its like calling a soldier in the middle of a war a murderer(to paraphrase Conrad), but those numbers seem a little off, dude

a 9.5 length is extremly rare but entirely plausible, unfortunately an 8.5 inch girth is not

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've seen some penises which were over 8" in girth and anything is possible with the human body. Like all "facts" on this site (and a lot of others) you have to take them with a grain of salt. From the pictures (if they are not photoshopped) he could be on the upper scale of girth at the base.

Back to his question: guys with large girth need not worry about tearing their girl friend's vagina apart. try different positions, use lots of lube and don't forget the foreplay. Remember, the vagina can stretch to accommodate a baby's body. That and from a few double vaginal penetrations I have been a part of you can do wonders with a properly turned on girl. Hey, if a girl can accept two 6" girth penises at the same time then why can't she take a penis the size of a soda can?

4. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am very large in girth so it takes a lot more work to get a girl ready....lube and lots of foreplay always does the trick. As far a cumming to quickly, that has a lot more to do with your ability to supress the urge than anything to do with a tight girl. I've never met a loose one yet. lol

5. Explorer

Explorer New Member

I've also encountered some girthy guys. One guy was thicker then a soda can. Another had to have been about 8-9" and was thick. So there are guys out there.

But I agree also that you need to use lots of lube and increase the foreplay. Eventhough I'm bi and I'm in my first relationship with a guy I dated only women prior to him. One girl I was with I swear I could have fell in the pussy, lol... Another was so tight that she often complained during sex that it hurt. I learned with her to perform more foreplay and ease my dick in at first until she was comfortable then I would increase and start fucking her hard and deep.

Hell my bf can't even take dick for long. After 15-20 minutes he needs to break. I'm only measuring at 7.5x5.5. But as with the females, he needs lots of foreplay and plenty of lube help.

As far as cum'n, I'm not a quick shot, I def can last for awhile. My female partners loved it. Its more harder with my bf and I usually end up jacking my nut off with him laying next to me waiting for the shot, lol...

6. socky

socky Active Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the help. I'm sorry you don't belive me but it fine coz I'm looking for help not kudos. To clear the air however, I said my girth is 8-8.5 or so, as I'm not sure exactly, this is at the base and more like 7-7.5 elsewhere. No my pics are not photoshopped.

7. jcurt

jcurt Member

Albums:
    I get up to 7"girth when fully erect, but only at the base and I can't use normal sized condoms - they don't roll down. So I go on to one of the many condom websites and order the right ones, which for me are usually 'Mates Large' - but there are lots of brands. In the UK, at least, I have never seen any condom brand on sale in the high street for thicker guys.
    I must say, though, that 8" girth is just amazing (knowing I can't quite fit my thumb and finger around mine when erect makes even a 7" girth massive).

8. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You, dude, are girthy in a big way. But try this one:

CockSearch2009: 5/10/09

As for your inability to get off with your girlfriend, I'm not surprised. When it gets big enough, you're talking serious punishment of sensitive parts for her. And she, like most women, probably isn't totally into oral, either.

My advice: find a good male cocksucker. Men are total suckers for size -- the average male cocksucker will absolutely worship you, and will go to any length to please you.

10. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to get fucked by a dude who had a beer keg of a cock. Width was more than length! He got his rubbers from Condomania Online | TheyFit Sized-to-Fit Condoms . You can download a sizing kit. They cost about a $1 (US) per condom which is a little more expensive than usual but he really liked them.

As far your girlfriend's discomfort, she's just got to learn to take you. Once she does I'll bet any other cock isn't going to make her happy. I'm gay and have a real skinny ass. I thought Erich was going to split me in two the first time I took him. Once I got used to him, I would start cumming in my hole almost as soon as he stuck his mushroom head inside me. It was me who couldn't last. He gave me cock orgasms without me even touching myself. Will she let you fuck her up the ass? Even though it's counter intuitive, huge cocks feel better once you get used to it. The other thing you could try is working her cunt with a big dildo beforehand to loosen her up.

Finally, to last longer, you're going to have to get used to it bud. You're shoving 10 lbs of sausage into a 5 lb bag. It's going to be tight. Maybe you could beat off more. And post of pics of your huge cock squirting your man juice!

11. socky

socky Active Member

Albums:
    New pics

12. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    I, among many other women, would worship that cock: to be filled and stuffed -- I have a quarter-sized vagina. Yes, it would hurt...I use WET lubrication -- it keeps me open, even after sex.

13. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd be glad to be worshiped by you babe

14. gmannen

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I may be wrong, but from the pics your cock looks like it was pumped? If you have trouble with girth I suggest you stop.

15. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, his profile says he is 100% straight, he is looking for advice in pleasing his girl friend not some male cock-suckers. (though I wish he was too)

It is very plausible that his cock is 8" in girth. My ex had a nice fat one like that and it was 8" at the base of his cock and narrowed to 6" right before his huge cock head. Unfortunately, part of why we broke up was due to bad sex. I couldn't take his cock and he couldn't take mine. We had an awesome time sucking dick but it hurt too damn much when we tried to pound each other. I could take his better than he could take mine which was odd because mine was the smaller of the two cocks! His dick was normally about 8.5x6 when fully hard, with the 8" girth at the base but if he pumped up his cock it would make it to 9" in length and 8" all the way up and swelling up around his cock head. It was hot, sometimes I miss that cock - not him - but his cock!

16. bobg4400

Gold Member

I was wondering this too?
    He apparently had trouble back in 2009 but recently posted in another thread bragging about how he pumped his cock to 7"+ girth.

I'm guessing that in a few more years he'll be one of those guys with giant silicone lumps hanging between their legs.

17. drewpics

drewpics New Member

^^^ This.
    Since there's no measure photo's its hard to say what the actually size is. Obviously 6.5+, possible over 7. Doesn't quite look like 8(shorty mac size) but lets give him the benefit of doubt and say it is 8 something.

Ultimately those numbers are possible, just not naturally. (heh... :cool:)
    Yup, dudes likely just another heavy pumper. Its remarkably easy to increase you girth by 1.5 to 2 inchs with a good pumping and/or clamping session.

The fact that he doesn't give a precise size and instead gives a range which is common after pumping session gives further credence to it.

So the answer is stop pumping!

If he's not actually pumper than he's probably an injector or has an implant of some kind. Hopefully its not silicon shit, since it comes with some serious health risks, but than again who care if you get a bigger dick out of it, right? :redface:

Its pretty obviously to tell its one of the above since you can tell the surface is uneven and lumpy which is pretty common with all of the above. Not so much that it looks bad, but it is noticeable to the experienced eye :)wink:)

If its the later case, the only solution is to find another girlfriend, one with with a loser pussy that is.

18. socky

socky Active Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the comments. I have no reason to lie or hide that I occasionally pump. If you don't believe my size I don't really mind. No reason to be an ass. My galleries make it pretty clear I have pumped, whatever.

19. GTOK

GTOK Active Member

I'm a pumper as well and I can routinely get up over 7" at midshaft (seeing as how I'm already 6.75" midshaft and 7" at the base). Pumping the right way long enough WILL yield permanent results - don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

20. D_Seymour_Suckmehoff

I've been hearing this topic discussed for awhile now. I have proof in a picture of myself. mine measures at the base is about 7.25 and tapers. its about 7 inch at the mid shaft and 6.75 down to the head which is 6.25. If their are some saying they are over 7.5 i find it hard to believe. I've checked most guys that have said that and they don't measure up to me at least. I am going to measure with cloth tape and then take a pic and post it. for now here is my current pic

http://www.lpsg.org/members/blacknitalian6ft6/albums/the+owner+of+this+boner/629366-a.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted