Girth

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Al I'm new to PE and I'm just looking to gain some girth but no length. Should I still do the jelq... Or do something else besides that like squeezes, for example?

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Big Al I'm new to PE and I'm just looking to gain some girth but no length. Should I still do the jelq... Or do something else besides that like squeezes, for example?
yes,but for the love of god
clamping and squeezes are advanced exercises
let me put it in terms you'll understand

clamp/squeeze now=fuck up your dick
its as easy as that
so yes, more girth is possible but you MUST take it from the bottom like everybody does.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes,but for the love of god
clamping and squeezes are advanced exercises
let me put it in terms you'll understand

clamp/squeeze now=fuck up your dick
its as easy as that
so yes, more girth is possible but you MUST take it from the bottom like everybody does.

well how do you do it then just to gain girth but no length?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Excellent advice from Epicfailguy :)

If you're looking to add girth without length, you should still do your warm ups/downs and stamina work- just omit the Oriental Massages.

For girth, do your jelqs with a slightly higher degree of erection (about 60-80%) and use lots of lube. This will turn the jelq into an almost pure girth movement, since friction will be eliminated and the focus of the exercise will shift from the ligaments to the compression of the penis.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excellent advice from Epicfailguy :)

If you're looking to add girth without length, you should still do your warm ups/downs and stamina work- just omit the Oriental Massages.

For girth, do your jelqs with a slightly higher degree of erection (about 60-80%) and use lots of lube. This will turn the jelq into an almost pure girth movement, since friction will be eliminated and the focus of the exercise will shift from the ligaments to the compression of the penis.

ok sounds good. I'm hoping for about 0.5"-0.75" in girth. How long would that typically take: months,years,etc?