Girth

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Earl Enema, May 11, 2010.

1. D_Earl Enema

D_Earl Enema New Member

So I recently met this guy who's cock was a solid 8x7...maybe even a little more than 7 around. Impressed to say the least. Today, I'm standing at 8.5x5.2 myself and am happy with my size, but would like to have that extra inch or two in girth....as I have always wanted a heavier dick.

I've scoured the internet for hours trying to find a way to naturally, or semi naturally, increase my girth by at least a full inch, safely. I pump on occasion, but don't want to try a vacuum as regular pumping makes me bruise if I do it hard enough, and I'm not too fond of that anyways.

I've jelqed, I've squeezed, I've even taken a girth supplement...

Anybody have any suggestions?

2. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    with a nice piece like yours don't worry man!

3. tamuning

Gold Member

Albums:
    Man you have a fantastic cock; it looks, and I bet it feels, great.

4. B_aNMpumpCOACH

B_aNMpumpCOACH New Member

Today, I'm standing at 8.5x5.2 myself and am happy with my size, but would like to have that extra inch or two in girth....as I h...... 9 x 6 this time next year , and making friends , have them SKYPE or AT&T me

5. Nickstevens

Nickstevens New Member

It is a good thing that you have stayed away from pumps. They are not worth it. I think the reason why you are having a hard time finding good exercises is because the good ones make you pay for them. It is usually a one time fee but you would have a good set of instructions that come with safety instructions as well.

I think a girth of 6 inches plus is what can make a woman really orgasm hard. Girth plays a bigger part for her than length as it hits the G-spot better and also has friction against the clitoris on the outside.

6. hunkydory

hunkydory Member

Albums:
    try thundersplace.org (or .com) don't remember which.

7. katana1

katana1 New Member

Thunders is good. Mattersofsize.com/forum is where I went when I first started PE. It's full of free routines you can follow which work. What was your jelqing routine when you jelqed? For me, jelqing is still an integral part of my girth routine, along with other manual excersises. Jelqing seems to be great for length and girth, along with increasing blood flow to the penis as well. Definitely keep jelqing in your girth routine. I'd say 300 jelqs to start out with then double that to 600 after 2 months or so, once your penis has become conditioned to that "workout". That is assuming that you already haven't been PE'ing previously. Hope this helps.

Blades25 likes this.
  8. Blades25

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you for this info, Katana ;) Some extra girth is exactly what I need (plus first prize of the national lottery, of course! :D)

9. drpumps

Gold Member

I to recommend thundersplace I def seen increase in both length and girth. for girth jelques and clamping alternating the 2 a set on jelques and a set of clamping. You will see results.

10. Secretservices

Secretservices New Member

Albums:
    If my girth was 5.2" I don't think I'd ever have found penis enlargement forums. That's almost a solid inch more girth than I have and realistically would be my ideal size.

Draft saved Draft deleted