Girth

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by jackboy22, Jul 26, 2020.

1. jackboy22

jackboy22 New Member

Can any one help with a permanent solution on how i can increase my penis girth ?

Cut17Cm likes this.
  2. rbi99

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some guys use devices, I always did manual exercises (jelqing). You can go to this site if you want, I have been a member here for over 10 years. I always tell people they won't send you spam or unwanted texts or anything. The site is there to help its members not only increase penis size, but many other issues. There is a ton of stuff there that will answer your questions or just inform you of what to do or try. Again, they will never "bother you" and you don't have to interact with anyone if you choose not to, and it is completely free. The site is pegym.com .

LowerCapeCod likes this.
  3. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I did silicone but it MUST be done by a trained medical professional. If you are in the USA you will have to go out of the country to get it done. Very happy with how mine turned out, though I have no end of pearl clutchers telling me how horrible thing I've done because they've no idea how many males have had it done--some have made it a hobby--and the ones who have hospitalized themselves or dies from it were trying to do it themselves without medical oversight.

BITXMALE, HotBulge and JJ_Jumbo like this.
  4. bigbucky

bigbucky Well-Known Member

a couple of 10 minute pump sessions followed by jelqing. start with a few repetitions and build up. I think I did about 400/day. do this every other day. routine is key. you'll first notice a larger flaccid size. give it a few months, and resist measuring. after 6 months, go ahead and measure. I grew in length and girth almost an inch each. overall, over the years, I've gained about an 1 1/2" in both dimensions. doubling the volume of my cock's starting size. I'm 2 inches longer and thicker than average size, and 3 times the volume. women love girth.

5. dongalong

Gold Member

Pumping, clamping, jelquing are all known to increase girth.
    Permanent gains take time, find a technique that you can do consistently and continually do for years (if you want significant girth gains).

6. areacode604

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i'm not trying to refute your personal opinion but it should be said that just because you have an implant done by a very skilled and licensed medical professional does not mean that there is no chance at all of complications...any kind of implant can potentially cause VERY serious complications even in those who are healthy....its dangerous to give the impression that it is totally safe, because no surgery of any kind is

7. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    yes, ANY surgery done on the body runs risks of complications. As one of my medical colleagues who is a surgeon put it "there's no such thing as a routine medical procedure."

8. Rewardheragain148

Rewardheragain148 Well-Known Member

It takes years man

Consistency and time and a pump

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice