Girth

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey alll i used the search tool and couldnt find the answers i was looking for so gonna post the question :)

ok so my girth is just under 5" at head and top of shaft then moves to 5" down to 5.5 at the base . i wa swondering would you consider me to have a thick penis? and what is the average size girth of a penis as i read a few places and it chnages from 4" to 4.5" to 5 and even saw 5.5" . also what girth does a girl have that wow factor upon entering :)

also if this didnt make sense its like 01:15 here in uk when typing this so pretty tired i look bakc when i wake up peace and thanks fo rnay comments

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty sure the average is not 5.5 in terms of girth - I'd place it at around 4.5-5 perhaps.

I wouldn't know at what girth a girl gets that "wow" feeling, but I would suspect it would start at around 5.5 for the MAJORITY of women, then go to 6 inches for more experienced women.

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm like 5.5 mid shaft and while I don't get a "wow" factor women do think it's a good size and above average. I'd say the average lies at 5 inches around. I think 6+ gets you more wow factor with girth.

chippy_wippy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 5.5 mid shaft, 6 at the base, and women usually get sort of a slack-jawed eyes-rolled face on entry but nothing too dramatic. Shoving a zuchini in there may carry a certain wow factor, but probably not the one you're looking for.

I think the average is between 11 and 13 cm, which evolution says is plenty.

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I believe 5.5 is above average girth.; I stopped jelquing because of my 5.5 midshaft now I just gotta get the base girth up and a little more helmet and I'm set for my goals.

My girlybird is no virgin and this girth is good for us... she does do kegels however.

Besides, much more girth and it starts getting difficult to deepthroat :D

Blessings.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say 5" girth is average or just under like 4.8" so you're good in that department. Average length is 5-5.5'".

Having a lot of girth also brings more hassle so consider yourself lucky.

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes I believe 5.5 is above average girth.; I stopped jelquing because of my 5.5 midshaft now I just gotta get the base girth up and a little more helmet and I'm set for my goals.

My girlybird is no virgin and this girth is good for us... she does do kegels however.

Besides, much more girth and it starts getting difficult to deepthroat :D

Blessings.

is there pe that focuses on increasing the girth of the head of the penis or the base girth?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A midshaft girth of 5" is avg.
At 6" you get maybe a wow factor, but everything more - a whole lot of women are going to have difficulties.
Most women prefer between 5" and 6" ( look at the selling numbers of dildo's and vibrators )
Below 5" - some women won't feel you and below 4" only some women will feel you.
Midshaft :
- 4.0" : very tiny
4.0"- -4.5" : tiny
4.5"-5.5" : avg
+5.5"-6" : thick
+6" : huge

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girth is 4.5" mid shaft and gets to 4.75" nearer the base. Granted, I get no "wow factor" when I enter a woman. I think that happen at 5.5 and up. My cock has been easy to deepthroat, but I really have to work it in a vagina to make up for the lack of girth. I have to be super hard and work the angles to stimulate.

Your size is respectable and should be appreciated by most women.

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 6.5 x 5.5 with a big head on top of that. I would think the guys that have smaller head and the girth swells in the middle or base would get more of a response. Mainly because as your thrusting inside her the vagina is having to expand and you bottom out then close back down as you pull out. Thats my 2 cents. I would also love my dick to turn down a bit but not going to happen.

ShortButGirthy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Hong Kong (Central and Western, Hong Kong)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A midshaft girth of 5" is avg.
At 6" you get maybe a wow factor, but everything more - a whole lot of women are going to have difficulties.
Most women prefer between 5" and 6" ( look at the selling numbers of dildo's and vibrators )
Below 5" - some women won't feel you and below 4" only some women will feel you.
Midshaft :
- 4.0" : very tiny
4.0"- -4.5" : tiny
4.5"-5.5" : avg
+5.5"-6" : thick
+6" : huge

This looks about right to me. I'm on the huge side of that scale (7"), and part of my foreplay is using a couple of differently-sized vibrators to get the girl revved up. The smaller of the two is a 4.5" girth and the larger is a 6" girth. Very few girls really react to the smaller one in any extraordinary way, but no matter how long I take with it, the larger one almost always shocks them a bit. If I try to go straight to myself without that it's basically impossible and their reaction is a lot more....hostile.