girth

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by art440, Nov 10, 2006.

1. art440

art440 New Member

i have a 6.5in penis and only a5in girth .anyone got a few tips on how to gain girth.

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what's the problem with 5in girth?

3. jimbig

jimbig New Member

Really, it's a proportion thing. In my case even with good length - 8 and a half to 9 inches, (depending on the situation), & my girth at 7 and a half to 8 inches presents a total package that doesn't look really like a real long cock. Just a blown up version of a well proportioned cock. So it is a total combination of the length & girth that makes a beatifuk cock and within that these are the many variables. Sure are real long ones and wide ones and the beautiful ones - like you & me. Your are doing OK, be happy

4. brain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would not say that 5" is out of proportion at all - I am by no means huge, in fact im 7-7.5 x 5 and i think its fine....each to their own I guess.

5. art440

art440 New Member

thanks guy it makes me feel more complete but i have heard many wemon say they choose girth over length . i just wanted to know if there was a way to add a bit . im quite satifited with my length of 6.5

6. art440

art440 New Member

thanks my friend makes me feel more complete.but i was wondering if you knew anyway to add even a little girth.satifited with my6.5 in just wish it was a little fatter thats all .thanks again

7. brain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In the end it doesnt really matter does it...having a thicker willy doesnt automatically make you a better lover :)
    These must be strange girls you want to sleep with. What happens...do all the guys do a line up with their willies out while the girls come along and pick the ones with the biggest..wait a minute...almost sounds like being picked for high school sports team or something :) (except for the showing of manhood part of course...)

Of course you can go ahead and try and make it bigger. There are many who I'm sure could give you pointers I'm sure. I'm just trying to show you the other side of the coin as it were.

8. FrenumFellow

FrenumFellow New Member

I think girth is a worth goal. From careful reading of posts of experiences, particularly women's, at various forums, it appears to me that girth makes more of a difference than length in female partners' satisfaction. 5.5" to 6" of girth seems to be extra satisfying, while starting around 7" some women start to have a problem with too much length.

I'm recently started trying to add just a bit of length and not much girth at all through PE, with some initial success. So my focus is different, but from my limited experience and reading on expanding girth, it seems to me like pumping may have the most potential for adding girth without too much gain in length. I've fairly quickly gained about a quarter inch in girth, and I think it is due to the pumping portion of a mixed routine I do that includes stretching. Further research, particularly if you can find someone with experience focusing on girth rather than length, will give you a good chance of finding a PE routine that will meet your goals.

Good Luck,

FF

9. FrenumFellow

FrenumFellow New Member

Point well made. But I think girth can help. I've always been surprised at how successful I've been at satisfying my female partners, almost always producing vaginal orgasms, and even sometimes wearing them out first which I thought was unusual for a guy. I worked hard and focused on good technique and my partners' satisfaction, but now that I recently found out that I'm well above average in girth, I think that factor explains the extra edge I have that I could never figure out. And now I want just a little bit more length to go with it.

FF

10. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, my!! You mean you havn't been reading your e-mails on how to improve? there's hung-dreads of products out there!! I get at least 3 dozen e-mails a day for that junk (even on "clean" e-mail accounts) (I even get free stock information too!)

Too much girth can be a baaaad thing.

I'd kill for a 7.5" x 6"... But, I'd settle for an 8" x 6.5"

11. Shagnasty

Shagnasty New Member

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Youe girth is fine!:cool:

13. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd KILL to be that size
    Well, maybe not kill, but hideously maim

14. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, I just had a 30min pumping session for fun and added 0.75 inches in girth in 30min.
    Ok, it's not perm but fun anyway

Draft saved Draft deleted