girth

james123

1st Like
Media
ladies, im 5 inches around in girth, my question, i know there are some size queens out there but can you feel a 5 inch around dick inside you and is that thick enough to make you orgasm due to the friction? yours james.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes..

But I would prefer a 6" because of my excess production of natural lube, if I did not wet myself so much when aroused it would be great.:wink:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had vaginal orgasms with no clitoral stimulation with a Gilette Sensor razor. The ones that vibrate. They are tiny.

Does that answer your question?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too have wondered how much difference girth makes.

I am happy to see there are others here besides me that are not horse hung.

Anyway...isn't 5" girth average or perhaps a bit above?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too have wondered how much difference girth makes.

I am happy to see there are others here besides me that are not horse hung.

Anyway...isn't 5" girth average or perhaps a bit above?

I would think 5" are average and 5.5" up is above average.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had vaginal orgasms with no clitoral stimulation with a Gilette Sensor razor. The ones that vibrate. They are tiny.

Does that answer your question?

Good point Snoozan...:smile:

Well, I used tampons in the past and my device is thin..but for me personaly I do have to use lub to masturbate, devices to not arouse me is very different situation just a release...yep, but with man and the excitement of his presence and etc I make lub and keep making.

:shrug:

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5" is sufficient for me, especially if there is a curve. However, I'm really not a size queen. More of a "wanna-be" size queen. :rolleyes:

Another member told me I was a size maven...

ma·ven [mey-vuhn]
–noun
an expert or connoisseur.

I kind of like that description.:biggrin1:

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In regards to penis and dildo girth I definetely lean toward the very thick. That being said, I usually start with three fingers to finger myself and that feels just fine!

kat

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"ladies, im 5 inches around in girth, my question, i know there are some size queens out there but can you feel a 5 inch around dick inside you and is that thick enough to make you orgasm due to the friction? yours james."

5" girth is certainly enough to bring somebody to orgasm. I've used toys at that girth and there was no problem whatsoever for her to orgasm from it. No worries!

Teflon

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Average and very much able to get the job done.

If only I could meet some ladies with this outlook in real life!:rolleyes:

Seriously, though, if average would not do the job it would not be average would it? Anywhere from 5-6" lenght and 4-5" girth is in the average range
and should not be a problem. Remember no matter what you have there will be some that it just will not suit. There will be many more that it will.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is always difficult. I have never measured a man I have been with, and I haven't been with a man in a very long time. I never use toys and never have, and I am able to squeeze my one index finger tight enough that it makes quite a sound when i pull it out. I am sure my finger is not 5 inches in girth- lol- but it is not the friction of the vagina that makes me cum anyway, it is the combination of that and clitoral stimulation. So I would think 5 inches girth is more than well equipped to feel tight and full inside, unless the woman is very very loose.
reminds me of a joke-
"open wide" my husband cried. I really did, he fell inside!! (Wasnt me, havent had a husband lol)

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
" "open wide" my husband cried. I really did, he fell inside!! (Wasnt me, havent had a husband lol)"

hehe, funny stuff ;)

Teflon

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a 5" girth is more than adequate for any woman to take and certainly enough that most all women would definitely know they're being stretched wide...

As for me, the thicker the guy is, the faster I start cumming. My ex was almost 6" at this thickest and my current hubby is 6 1/2" around at his fullest and thickest.