girth

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
um, i don't know - maybe a penis girth extender - they're safe aren't they? are pumps or stretchers safe (i've never seen one, never mind used one)?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been clamping and pumping for a few months now and I have gained roughly a 1/2" and will keep doing it until I reach 6 1/2". A lot of time and dedication and you will eventually get what you want.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Getting ready to tuck this hog into its jock, put shorts on and go to work at the gym. Pumped my hog for 20 minutes this morning while shaving and brushing my teeth (normal routine). Do it so that I can maintain girth. Unfortunately, I have to wear sweats over my shorts at work. Still have a nice basket tho. In case you're wondering, I'm hanging about 8.5 inches of pork in this pic.

pshogc1

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok then..what has been the most effective, yet safest pump/way to pump that you have found? I have enough length, but am also possibly seeking to add a little girth. Nothing overdone or crazy, but if theres a safe way Id give it a try.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok then..what has been the most effective, yet safest pump/way to pump that you have found? I have enough length, but am also possibly seeking to add a little girth. Nothing overdone or crazy, but if theres a safe way Id give it a try.

I too am satisfied with length so that I pump mainly for fun and girth. After more than 15 years of pumping, currently use an unflared, 10 x 2.75 cylinder (Vacu-tech) each morning. Pump for about 20 minutes while I'm shaving, brushing my teeth and drying my hair. Here's a pic, yesterday morning comparing my hog with my favorite sports drink.

sdrink1

The bottle of Propel is the 25 calorie, 16.7 fl. oz., 500 ml size. It's 8 and 5/8ths long with a circumference of 7 and 7/8ths.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in the same situation. I have an long but rather thin cock. I'm 8" by 4.8" and I would like to increase girth. I'm not willing to use constrictive things like cock rings and clamps, because that's not what I want. However, the pump really intrigues me. A few questions about pumping:

What does pumping feel like?
Is it true that pumping will eventually make your cock less "hard" when erect?
How does pumping actually work? What's the logic behind it?
Have any cut guys pumped? Because all the pumped pics that I see look like uncut guys.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in the same situation. I have an long but rather thin cock. I'm 8" by 4.8" and I would like to increase girth. I'm not willing to use constrictive things like cock rings and clamps, because that's not what I want. However, the pump really intrigues me. A few questions about pumping:

What does pumping feel like?
Is it true that pumping will eventually make your cock less "hard" when erect?
How does pumping actually work? What's the logic behind it?
Have any cut guys pumped? Because all the pumped pics that I see look like uncut guys.

Perhaps the easiest thing to do is use the search function in this forum. Look and read the threads and posts with respect to pros and cons. I've pumped for over 15 years and at age 38, I don't have any problems getting rock hard and satisfying my partners. Also, if you look at my pics, I'm cut with a nice mushroom head.