Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The standard English measurements in inches are in eights rather than tenths. A standard beverage can is 8 1/2 inches in circumference. (The rim is less; just under 7 inches normally.) So I don't understand why there are so many guesses - mostly low guesses. The cock which won't squeeze into the cut-open beverage can obviously exceeds 8 1/2 inches. The one in handcuffs is harder to peg. But why won't these guys with huge girth just take a quick measurement with a strip of paper and settle the speculation? Your circumference is the largest measurement around your penis when fully erect. You may need to measure at several places. Personally I would hate to encounter one of the record-holders. I'm glad most seem to be straight.

Check out the post in the women's section..."How thick is thick?" Almost every woman I've been with has stated that I'm the thickest, but my current G/F has stated that she has had thicker, and her vagina is looser compared to other women I've been with.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never seen one on this site I couldn't get it in.

Maybe only 8 or 9 inches deep but girth has never been a problem for me.

Also I'm a petit girl. 5'2" 102lb.

Don't worry about them, Julie, there's no minimum posts per year policy on here that I'm aware of. :cool: We welcome your input.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

They are all terrific...I must have been on extended leave from here when you reinvented yourself as Bignswoll....CuriousGuy just told me who you are! No sweat, you have this girth competition nailed to the wall! You have always been the best in demonstrating your great girth! Just last night I watched a video of you as Mac2003 on MCL! It is so good to see you here again!:smile::biggrin1::cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

hikky999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 7.5 around, gallery is shocking at the moment, New Cam turns up in few days... ill give Y'all an update ;)

sizerules

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Terrific comparative picture of your great cock with the can! Cans are standard in size, no need for a tape measure, so I guessed you between 6.5 and 7.0...a bit less than the can!:smile::cool:

Here is my can comparison shot:

Makes me thirsty for one of the two you're holding. Wanna guess which one? Cheers to you and your fat uncut cock! YUM!:biggrin1: