Girths about 7"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by doodoohead, Jan 9, 2007.

1. doodoohead

doodoohead New Member

Albums:
    First off, you guys are too lucky.
    Secondly, intercourse must sometimes be very difficult. Especially oral! Do you often find your dicks unable to be taken in the mouth? After all, seven inches around requires a pretty wide mouth and I would think it would get very sore quickly.
    And what about anal sex? Care to share your experiences on that?

2. D_Allen_Konigsberg

D_Allen_Konigsberg Account Disabled

Intercoures is hard because a lot of girls are new to the whole big dick thing. My gf right now can't get past the head of my dick and it is as big as her arm. Anal is awesome. It is the best thing in the world, next to a nice pussy.

3. D_Allen_Konigsberg

D_Allen_Konigsberg Account Disabled

btw I am 9.5 by 7 hard and 7 soft

4. doodoohead

doodoohead New Member

Albums:
    So anal with her is not a problem? Or does it take a long time to ease into her ass? I know the asshole can stretch, but how long does it take you to prep her?

5. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well doodoohead,
    I don't know if I can call it lucky.
    I went to bed with my ex-wife one night (I was a bit drunk).
    I forced her into anal sex and ripped her asshole open.
    I really didn't know how to do it right. I only related to some pron I had watched with some partners and my step- brothers. It looked easy, so I tried it.
    MISTAKE!
    She had to go to the hospital and have surgery.
    When she got out of the hospital, she went directly to stay with her parents instead of coming home with me.
    She called me a F***in' freck and stay away from her; and she divorced me in the next few passing months... for domestic, and sexual spousal abuse. To add salt to the wound, she had a female lawery, and there
    was a female judge who order me to attend a sex-therapy course for three months without fail or there will be jail time order also.

I've never tried to persue anal sex again.
    You make want to understand that many Black Women don't go too much for anal sex peneration (large or small dick).
    But... I sure want to try it with a White Chick one good time, just to see if
    they can really take it all like on some of the pron videos I've seem...Man!
    Oh well...:rolleyes:

Be Safe, Be Care, and Enjoy!:smile:
    Whopper-lee
    LPSG-Member

6. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Soooo, you raped your wife anally.

Nice.

Pity you didn't get worse.

7. love2trybig1

love2trybig1 Active Member

Albums:
    :eek:
    You are a sweet heart

8. doodoohead

doodoohead New Member

Albums:
    so you didn't prep her ass any? How big are you, then? A ripped open asshole...ouch.

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes Thats really bad......

10. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

1) Thank you for the kind words. I enjoy what I have I suppose.

2) Intercourse is often difficult, but gradually worked into. It is more than possible.

3) Oral is difficult, but I still enjoy it, and they seem to as well. I lucked out in being narrowest at my head @ a bit over 6" circumference. My most sensitive areas often get taken care of. No biggie.

4)Never had anal sex, and I probably wouldn't ask. I would go for it to experiement though if she asked for it, but that is unlikley.

...OB

11. B_yohoo

B_yohoo New Member

I'm 6+, 6,5 at the base.. Ican have anal with my gf only 1 time, this last summer... we were both quite drunk, and it was lot of time that I was stimulating her with finger, and trying to put the cock head (mine head is quite small).

Relax, trust and a little alcool should be the best mix... in fact she enjoyed it, she described a feeling of pleasure and pain togheter, with the (good) sensation of being possessed. And, incredibly to me, she went near to have orgasm (I thought it was impossible).

The day next she coudn't walk or sit down on a chair... and we never do it again...

But ehy... the way she was moaning and moving herself when I put it all in... never forget!

12. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

6" girths and up will experience lot of difficulty with anal sex and sometimes vaginal sex as well. You have to go slow, use lots of lube, and take your time.
    Basically all the things you failed to you.

13. Caelestis

Caelestis New Member

Albums:
    Didn't her screaming in agony make you want to stop?

What you've done there is sexual assault and grevious bodily harm for which you should have expected and do still deserve a suitable jail sentence.

Many websites offer quite large dildos. Perhaps I can recommend you purchase one and insert it rectally, forcibly. Maybe this first-hand perspective will make you realise how lucky you are, and how good your ex-wife is for letting you off so easily.

On a more serious note, not that I'm particuarly large: The anus can accommodate a lot. It's all down to practice, patience and lubrication. It's why I can't understand women refusing large penises for vaginal sex... You can fit a baby through it... It's only practice.

14. Caelestis

Caelestis New Member

Albums:
    Additional: My wife just whined about my baby comment. I didn't mean the vagina is designed for insertions of such girth on a regular basis, and I appreciate hormones and such are in play during birth, but it's still a demonstration of the flexability inherent in the vagina.

15. Matthew

Gold Member

It's not just her. I doubt many women want sex to feel like giving birth, ha ha. That's why the fact that vaginas can stretch for babies does not mean a thick cock is automatically no problem.

16. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Yeah I think that is generally a bad analogy, that gets made all of the time. I seriously doubt most women would want to re-experience childbirth for the sheer pleasure of it.

17. b0b3rt831

b0b3rt831 Member

I've deepthroated guys who are about 7 around all the way down to the bone

18. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:

Gee, now where have I heard this story before...?

If you're going to pilfer someone else's material, you might not want to use such a widely read source. :rolleyes:

19. OKFarmer

OKFarmer Member

I don't consider being over 7 girth a lucky thing but thank you I guess. Oral, vaginal, and anal sex are all difficult. About the only thing that is easy for another person to "do to you" comfortably is a handjob. Its funny going to the chat section because the "I want a bigger penis" guys get pissed if you tell them it sucks to be bigger.

I hate the whole "baby" arguement, because it is total bullshit. As I once told someone trying to use it: my son's heads were girthier, but they didn't climb in and out of my wife's vagina repeatedly for 30 minutes.

I've taken my wife to the er on numerous occasions in the past because of problems from gentle, consentual sex. If you truly raped your own wife and had to do so, then I hope someday you'll finally fully appreciate the horrible thing you did. I got treated like I'd assaulted my wife numerous times by ER docs. As a loving husband, that broke my heart almost as much as knowing that I had hurt her while being gentle.

20. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well, Whopper-Lee

When you are entering an anal orifice, you most certainly "can't have it your way" like Burger King. And especially under the influence. I guess you know that now after all that has happened to you.

You should read up on how to properly have anal sex. And when you do it, do it when you are very sober and the partner you are going to do is willing to receive your cock.

You may have to find a receptive girl somehow. Or have a girl that is interested in "doing it in the but... But, what?!". After awhile of her getting used your cock and that will take as long as it takes.

Only then, you just maybe able to put a bike in there. (Note: Just kidding about putting a bike in her anus. By the way, don't be putting strange stuff in your asses. My mom was a nurse she told me that she once saw a guy with a Coca-Cola bottle stuck entirely in his ass. Another guy had a wooden chair leg shoved up in his ass. The strangest thing my mom told me was the guy who shoved three hard boiled eggs with the shells intact up his ass.)

Draft saved Draft deleted