Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Guys. There sure is a lot of hotness on this site. I posted some self-pics you might enjoy. I love looking at your pics and reading about your wild sexual experiences. It's amazing the range of things you can read about here! Would love to hear from you and talk about hot horny nasty things.

If you're near Southeast Texas, especially the Houston area, and are into hooking up, I'd REALLY love to hear from you. I'm versatile but mostly top. Into gay, straight, bi and curious men. Enjoy vanilla to kink (mutual jack-off & blow-jobs, fucking, cuddling, 1-on-1, threesomes, couples, groups, kink, ff, pumping,). Because my dick is quite thick, I especially like guys that can take it anally and enjoy girthiness. However, this is NOT required for hooking up. Not into blood, pain, dominance or scat.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, it this really the world famous FleshlightMouth? I am honored. Thanks for the response. I have been an admirer and have copies of your Xtube flicks. I'll have to check to see if you've posted some x-rated or nude pics of yourself, maybe even pics or vids of someone sucking you off. That would be great. Thanks again and feel free to pay me a visit when you're in the area.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, it this really the world famous FleshlightMouth? I am honored. Thanks for the response. I have been an admirer and have copies of your Xtube flicks. I'll have to check to see if you've posted some x-rated or nude pics of yourself, maybe even pics or vids of someone sucking you off. That would be great. Thanks again and feel free to pay me a visit when you're in the area.

You bet I will :cool:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome and woof from Finland :smile: A great package there!

Wvohtx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Live in NE Houston. Love your cock pics. What your e-mail address? Would live to hook up sometime for the chance to deep throat your cock and feel my nose in your bush!!