Gitmo gtfo!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
part of me wants them inside federal and state prisons, where they will be ass raped by the aryan, chicano and black gangs as well.

being in constant fear of being raped in the showers and shanked at lunch will be a far cry from the relative ease of Gitmo.

20-40% of all prisoners in the US now have Hepatitis C,

i expect they will all be killed pretty soon in federal prison, which I can't say i am too bothered by.

they will wish they are back in Gitmo after they meet some of the folks in Federal Prison and State prison.

there are about 550 of them and they should be dispersed among about 100 different facilities and split up into different cell blocks.

seriously one or two of these guys, alone in federal or state prison?

hah...good luck surviving that.

Atwater
Pelican Bay
Corchoran
San Quentin

in California alone

Sing Sing
Attica
Lewisburg
Wallens Ridge
Red Onion
North Branch
Polunsky
Westville
Wabash Valley
Tamms
Holman
Varner Supermax
Admax

hah...good luck

the inmates will take care of them then...i doubt very much that the guards will rush in too fast to help them.

i am just curious if after they are all killed in prison, people will suggest it would have been better off to have kept them in Gitmo.

B_bi_in_socal

Just Browsing
Media
part of me wants them inside federal and state prisons, where they will be ass raped by the aryan, chicano and black gangs as well.

being in constant fear of being raped in the showers and shanked at lunch will be a far cry from the relative ease of Gitmo.

i expect they will all be killed pretty soon in federal prison, which I can't say i am too bothered by.

they will wish they are back in Gitmo after they meet some of the folks in Federal Prison and State prison.

there are about 550 of them and they should be dispersed among about 100 different facilities and split up into different cell blocks.

Atwater
Pelican Bay
Corchoran
San Quentin

in California alone

Sing Sing
Attica
Lewisburg
Wallens Ridge
Red Onion
North Branch
Polunsky
Westville
Wabash Valley
Tamms
Holman
Varner Supermax
Admax

hah...good luck

the inmates will take care of them then...i doubt very much that the guards will rush in too fast to help them.

i am just curious if after they are all killed in prison, people will suggest it would have been better off to have kept them in Gitmo.

Never will happen. Some white-guilted liberal lawyer will argue for house arrest and some white-guilt liberal judge will grant it.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
I have a much better idea.......Let all the Gitmo prisoners escape out the back door into CUBA!! HAH!:biggrin1:
Fair play is what i say......anyone old enough to remember the MARIEL invasion? You know....when Castro sent every single prisioner and undesirable in waves of boats to Miami?
There ya go.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You forgot Soledad.

Closing of the prison (the base will remain open) is a symbolic gesture.

What really counts here is the expiditiousness of review and legal process.

They are either in jail in prison X in the US or in Guantanamo Bay Naval Base. Is the significance moving them to a new prison, or change in their legal process?

Atwater
Pelican Bay
Corchoran
San Quentin

in California alone

Sing Sing
Attica
Lewisburg
Wallens Ridge
Red Onion
North Branch
Polunsky
Westville
Wabash Valley
Tamms
Holman
Varner Supermax
Admax

hah...good luck