Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In my opinion, whatever it's worth, (2 cents or perhaps 3), you have a great basic structure minus the fat. Cut back on calories but work out intensely because as you lose fat, you will also lose muscle. So you need to rebuild your muscle as you lose it by dieting. Whenever you're hungry, eat animal protein. You will need a lot to build your muscles. There is no reason to be hungry at all. Since this is LPSG, I'll also add that as you shrink your waist, your big and beefy cock will look even bigger.

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my opinion, whatever it's worth, (2 cents or perhaps 3), you have a great basic structure minus the fat. Cut back on calories but work out intensely because as you lose fat, you will also lose muscle. So you need to rebuild your muscle as you lose it by dieting. Whenever you're hungry, eat animal protein. You will need a lot to build your muscles. There is no reason to be hungry at all. Since this is LPSG, I'll also add that as you shrink your waist, your big and beefy cock will look even bigger.
Thank you. I am heading back to the gym tomorrow. I have no problem with eating meat, but I can't do dairy or eggs, so no protein supplements for me. As for my cock, I love anything that makes it even bigger. lol

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
@DSF140 , I was about to write the same thing.
@Serpentlike , you've got good overall proportions, and just need to put in the discipline. I've lost 40 pounds of fat and added about 10-15 pounds of muscle. Diet is key, as @DSF140 and @Varsity Adam have said. Work out building to failure, but don't cheat. Control the weights. Impatience makes us want to cheat, but cheating leads to injury. Also, don't neglect the negative movements.

Reactions: DSF140

ryans138

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was looking for more specific and constructive advice.

Take photos from the front, side, and back.

Track your calorie intake for a week. Include everything. Beverages, condiments, toppings, etc. If we want to be successful, we have to be honest and accurate.

Figure out your recommended daily caloric intake based on BMR and activity level. There are online calculators galore for this.

Plan and prepare your meals in advance based on recommended caloric intake. This will keep you from running out of food and making choices that aren't conducive to your goal. Success favors the prepared.

Eat like this and track your calories for six weeks. Take pictures. If you see no progress, double check your calories. If you see progress, continue what you have been doing until you get to your goal or need to further reduce calories. Repeat.

Once you get to your goal, work on maintaining what you have achieved. At this point, you should have an idea of what foods, portion sizes, and calories you need to stay sharp. You should have the skills and knowledge to be more instinctive about what you eat.

Some weight gain is normal upon beginning maintenance. Some of this is your muscles filling up with glycogen after a deficient. Itw willtake some work to figure out how much can eat while keeping the body you want.

Das_Boot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
For being 5years removed from the gym you look great. Since you can't really build muscle and lose fat you have to decide if you want to be lean or muscled. Getting back into a routine is the difficult part. Gotta make a habit of going to the gym first. I'd start with regular cardio 10-20mins then try go get into some moderately heavy weight, nothing crazy but enough to feel the burn after 3 sets. I'd come down 5-10lbs then start building muscle with heavier weights and lower reps.

Reactions: DSF140

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
O.k.
You have a good frame to start with.
Do the five main exercises: squat, deadlift, press, bench press, and clean. Those will make you stronger all over, including in your core.