Give it another try?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by TassadarWS, Feb 27, 2010.

1. TassadarWS

TassadarWS Member

Hi guys!

So...I started PE last year in summer for like 1-2 months but got distracted by my studies and the lack of any gains (possibly because of my lackluster use of kegels).

But....I really want to give it a second try to get over the 8" (7" currently) BPEL before I make my exchange term (august '10) in the US.

How long do you think it would take me to get there if I'd use the beginners routine?

And...well - I guess I'm writing this to get som encouraging words from you guys ~.~

Tassadar

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    go for it
    do what makes you happy and do not hurt yourself

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

PE is like body building in the sense that you start out with a beginner's routine, but then have to switch to more advance routines when your body is ready. In other words, you have to move on from just a beginners routine. (but dont even think about doing anything without going through a beginners routine or equivilant.)

Also, every male responds to PE differently so there is no answer to how long it will take for you. I always say that It will take 2 years. That is to mentally prepare yourself for what you are about to do. If you get it sooner, thats a plus. If not, then you should by then have a better gauge to answer your own question.

Goodluck.

Draft saved Draft deleted