Give me a 3rd hand PLEASE!!!

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say STOP PUMPING. How many woman enjoy almost 8" of girth? I was in a threesome with a couple and he was about your size (both were African American) and he left the room for a few minutes. I mentioned that I wasn't a big as him and she quickly said "that is a good thing" and smiled and came all over my cock.

Me, I wish that I was big as you.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say STOP PUMPING. How many woman enjoy almost 8" of girth? I was in a threesome with a couple and he was about your size (both were African American) and he left the room for a few minutes. I mentioned that I wasn't a big as him and she quickly said "that is a good thing" and smiled and came all over my cock.

Me, I wish that I was big as you.

Hey thanks Rick, I appreciate the comment! I can say that I've taken your advice, sort of. I'm in a different phase of my routine and am doing manual exercises now instead of pumping. So I'm still getting bigger but not as comically huge all at once. I was naturally over 7" and with pumping and so forth I've ballooned to over 8.4" at the base!

That threesome experience certainly gives perspective. But I don't mind the size sex issues. Pain is part of the pleasure!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your pleasure or hers?

From what I know BOTH!! lol

The best reaction I got was through feeling it before seeing it. She was rubbing down my leg then she moved along and suddenly jumped back. With a dazed look in her face she said "WHERE IS YOUR HAND?!?!" I simply laughed and said thats my cock.

From that reaction I knew things were gonna be fun for me with the ladies!

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best reaction I got was through feeling it before seeing it. She was rubbing down my leg then she moved along and suddenly jumped back. With a dazed look in her face she said "WHERE IS YOUR HAND?!?!" I simply laughed and said thats my cock.

From that reaction I knew things were gonna be fun for me with the ladies!

LOL! Must be nice.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This does vindicate something I've suspected a long time: even men with huge cocks would want to be just a little bigger!

This is true! I personally wanted a bigger one not because of any others I had seen or knew about, I just was curious if it COULD get any bigger. I had seen things talking about penis enlargement and the idea intrigued me. Accomplishing that task was my primary goal. Also I began having thoughts that my penis was small, and should look into enlarging it. Years later and tons of research led me to conclude that I was wrong.