dergreg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Fuuuuuuuuuuuk, after a stressful work night, this entire thread is a blessing. its how I love to admire, sniff, suck on, lick, eat, tongue fuck, slurp, finger bang and slide inside delicious hungry boypussy, manypussy, asspussy, dadpussy..call it what you want..fuck, it makes me wicked horny and want to make babies all night
Fuuuck man! Comments like this make my breeder instinct surface. I can totally relate. Seeing fully naked men in this position makes me wanna fucking slide my bare cock in so deep until I've drained every last drop of my fertile seed deep in there. Make babies all night, fuck yeah!
Like that fuzzy asshole should be clamped around the throbbing base of my stiff cock now as i stare into that dude's lustful eyes and make him moan loud and his toes curl...
Just look at that pink manhole all covered in fuzz. It's practically begging to be barebacked and flooded with potent semen over and over. No cum wasted...
That look in his face, damn... The look they give when I start sliding in and they pull their legs to their chest to give my raw meat full access and the way they wrap their legs around my waist to lock me in place when they sense I'm getting close. This position is the best!