Give me an advice please

TIGHTassSIZEqueen: I'm living in Los Angeles and I met this guy online who has 10 inches by aprox. 6. He came to my place. He liked my way serving him.:) I liked him and I loved to serve his cock and huge balls with my mouth and my tight ass (he stretched it really good, but it's back to normal:)... My major goal was to get all 10 inches down my throat and get his balls in my mouth at the same time. I manage to get only a cock and one ball. He came back the next day for seconds. Then he left for Florida and as soon as he came back we got together again. After playing for a while, sucking him, rimming him... I wanted him to fuck me again. However I cleaned my ass really good there were still couple of drops of brown liquid on the sheet when he pulled out. Now he doesn't call me anymore... Do you think it was a brown liquid? Do you top guys get turned off by a small amount of brown residue? what about when you live together with a guy - are you waiting for him to get his ass duched or would you fuck him anyway if you are horny?

mindseye: Sometimes santorum can't be helped; if it happens regularly, there are things you can do for it. Any guy who tops regularly has seen it before -- not the most endearing of 'presents', but not the sort of thing that should keep him from calling back. If he's not returning your calls, maybe there's another reason?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A "few drops of brown liquid" should not have been an issue. Any gay top that's decently hung and fucks agressively sees this, and a whole lot more, on a regular basis. This even happens from time to time with bottoms that I know make great efforts to clean out, and are usually absolutlely clean. Sometimes a good fucking causes an unexpected and accidental response by the bottom's body, leading to a major mudslide. I recall one time when although everything appeared clean when I started, I suddenly had to stop and pull out, and say "Boy, don't move at all! Daddy really did fuck the shit out of you." Of course, that was the end of our evening, but I was laughing when I came back with an armload of towels, and if we weren't 4000 miles apart, I'd fuck him again. The incident itself was disgusting, but I knew he couldn't help it, and up to that point, he was a good screw.

A little liquid, etc., is just one of those things that happens, and while it certainly isn't a turn-on, I understand it and live with it. Sometimes a major accident happens, but if it is really an accident, and the bottom had made every effort to clean out, I'm willing to try again some other time.

On the other hand, some people just don't seem to understand the need to prepare themselves. I have a few disgusting experiences along those lines. Perhaps the worst was a guy that I discovered only too late to be unclean, but decided that the least embarassing course of action was to make him cum quickly and get the hell out of there. After soiling every towel in his hotel room while trying to clean myself off afterward, and still not getting myself completely clean, I pulled on my clothes and made for the door. He was so clueless to block the door and beg me to fuck him again! Those are the cases where they are not going to see me again!

TIGHTassSIZEqueen: Thank you for replies. What about if you play in the evening? You fuck the bottom. He is absolutely clean. Then you sleep together and in the morning you wake up with a major hardon. You start making it out. Would you still fuck him (the bowels might not be as clean as the previous night anymore) or would you ask him to clean himself before you fuck him?

tomarctus: Warning for those who gross out easily.

Look, if you're going to rim or fuck you had better be grown up enough to know where you are, for crying out loud! Sure, a douche before a fuck helps but there's always a chance that more is in there.

Now, as someone who's been into scat since I was a teen, this never bothers me. But heck, if both of you aren't into it and you haven't agreed to it ahead of time, you would do what TASQ did and clean out.

There's no telling what the other guy thought without asking him. Maybe it wasn't the leakage at all. Sometimes a guy is satisfied with a one-time-only encounter and there just isn't anything that can be done about it.

No one should ever be grossed out by a little "brown fluid". It is natural. If someone wants to be more extreme both guys should negotiate that ahead of time.

As for fucking the next morning it seems to me the most courteous thing would be to visit the toilet then return to bed.

Keep in mind I haven't fucked or been fucked since 1981 except for a few times with protection. It's just not my thing. But I do know can happen and it's perfectly natural.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=TIGHTassSIZEqueen link=board=sex;num=1073724178;start=0#3 date=01/10/04 at 14:39:19]...Then you sleep together and in the morning you wake up with a major hardon. You start making it out. Would you still fuck him (the bowels might not be as clean as the previous night...?[/quote]

I've done this, and it's no big deal.  After all, you were probably going to get out of bed and take a shower together anyway, so if anything happens it will soon be washed up.

I have a fuckbuddy that takes great care in cleaning out, is very proud of the thorough job he does, and gets quite embarassed at the slightest sign of shit. (He's into fisting, which requires deeper cleaning.)  Once when we were staying at a clothing-optional resort, I walked into his room for reasons unrelated to sex.  But while there, I suddenly got a major bone and a strong urge to throw him down and ream him, which I acted on. He protested quite loudly that he wasn't clean.  But in this case, I found that sort of a turn-on, but not because I like scat.  Rather, it was the aspects of domination by fucking him over his protests, and humiliation by the embarassment he feels if he is even slightly unclean, that were arousing.  That was worth getting a little dirty, and after all, I could just shower right away.

myriadian: hi,

heh, i kind of can't believe i'm going to reply to this but it's very very important to me to always be absolutely clean anytime i'm going to get fucked, and even more especially if i'm going to fuck.

i guess you could say i was anal about it, go figure.

anyway, i hate the idea of anything disgusting happening while we're supposed to be having fun, so i prepare ahead of time, what i do is only eat light meals that day, take immodium AD 40mins before beginning to clean out, then clean out thoroughly.
that way you can be clean for anything from 12hrs to 36hrs depending on if you eat and how much you ate previously.

and then :) if your partner fucks you with silicone lube the first time, you won't need lube any of the other times because nothing is passing thru your colon so enough lube will remain (silicone lube, if you've never used it, is very very slippery and nice). so, you end up with an extendedly ready always slick funtime package at your backdoor :)

so there is my $.02

M.

mindseye: [quote author=myriadian link=board=sex;num=1073724178;start=0#6 date=01/21/04 at 09:36:24]so i prepare ahead of time, what i do is only eat light meals that day, take immodium AD 40mins before beginning to clean out, then clean out thoroughly.[/quote]

Hey, it must be nice to be that well-prepared. Do you find spontaneous sex to be less enjoyable, then?

myriadian: i'm not sure i've really had spontaneous sex overly much, a bj yes but not fucking, or at least not that i can remember, being single for the last 5yrs kind of whitewashes the memory.

M.

TIGHTassSIZEqueen: That's what I'm talking about... spontaneous sex... I'm afraid to get involved into relationship with someone who would come over whenever he feels and I wouldn't have time to clean myself. Maybe I clean myself to deep and that's why it takes me from 30 minutes to 1 hour. I sprayed the water from the shower hose into me 6+ times... Is there any other way that would be faster and very effective?

Of course if I'd find out that a guy is getting turned on by screwing me when he knows i might not be prepared I'd get turned on as well. But otherwise I'm scared to scare anyone away.:)

tomarctus: All the men I know are aware that there might be some mess when fucking. If I were you I sure wouldn't give it a second thought.
Yes, I think you clean too deep and too long. That can also cause problems. It's better not to clean that much. Your body has a natural balance.
If someone is scared away you should either let him go, knowing he is inexperienced and not ready to fuck, or explain to him that what happened is perfectly natural.
I think our society is too squeamish about normal bodily functions anyway. Just have fun and please, don't worry so much about it.