Give me some info!!!

bancroft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am highly interested in starting the use of a penile extender. Are there any of you out there who has used one who can give suggestions on whether whatever claims about an extender is true or is it a scam?

Waiting for all your suggestions in this regard. Hope to get some responses that will help me decide. It will be better if users of an extender give me their opinion as i am looking for first hand information.

dwtrlp

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought one about two years ago. For about seven months, I used it very consistently. My objective was to get whatever gain I could with more emphasis on my flacid hang (I tend to look smaller than most flacid while fairly average when erect). I did what one should not do and was constantly trying to stretch to the max because I tend to be impatient. After all that time, I may have gained 1/4 to 3/8 inch. Others report much bigger gains in that amount of time. According to the site number of hours in the penimaster = gain. There is a minimum number for each inch and it calculates out to a lot of time. I just got tired of the effort. I could never wear it in public and was trying to do it for 1 1/2 hours each morning and evening. It was severly restricting normal activity, so I gave it up. I still put it on occassionally, but I know it's not really helping without using it on a consistent basis. Someone else on this site has said one must have a routine that allows for tearing down and then recovery much like a body builder routine. Hope this helps. Good luck if you try it.

3some

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, the gains from an extender are real. It is that you should wear it consistently to give you results. So many people will wear it without following a proper schedule and do not observe any results. So, you may hear such people shouting out that it is a scam.

But, it is definitely not a scam. I have been using it constantly for quite some time now and have seen some results. If you want to know anything more, don’t hesitate to ask me. C ya again.:cool:

bancroft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I really appreciate it. It has helped me know a little bit more about this contraption. Can someone tell me how this really works and what is the kind of routine that needs to be followed as most of them suggest that it needs to be consistent in order to give results?

I really am starved for time and that is one of the reasons that I am planning on using an extender. Is it a good option in such a case :confused:

3some

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It uses traction to do its job. The stretch provided by the weights that are used with the device causes cells to multiply and thereby facilitate increase in the length as well as the girth.

You can develop your own routine depending on your schedules and the kind of adjustment that you develop. I would suggest you start off with smaller weights and for lesser time in the beginning and then slowly increase as you go up. It is not necessary that you need to wear it for too long a period for you to see results. As the extender can be worn even during the times when you are busy (unless you are really involved with physical work), I don’t think your routine should interfere in any way with the wear of your extender. But, don’t forget your loose pants!!!!:tongue:

D_benlishgen

Just Browsing
Media
3some, can you give me more info on what extender you use? i used to use a JES one but it was too uncomfortable and cut the blood supply to the head of the penis. ive tried various PE but stopped 2 years ago because i couldnt find one that worked......any advice would be helpful!!!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am highly interested in starting the use of a penile extender. Are there any of you out there who has used one who can give suggestions on whether whatever claims about an extender is true or is it a scam?

Waiting for all your suggestions in this regard. Hope to get some responses that will help me decide. It will be better if users of an extender give me their opinion as i am looking for first hand information.

It would save time all round if questions were researched through the archives before posting. Even sitting down typing a short question means waiting for answers and the besat advice could be missed through contributors reluctance to respond yet again to a questions that are repeatedly asked; I know I’m tiring. consequently the best I can do here, is this, from just a bit further down on the ‘Making it bigger,’ page even!

http://www.lpsg.org/70397-does-penismaster-device-actually-work.html

bancroft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing Englishben’s post, I am intrigued by the thought of whether I will be able to manage wearing the extender or is it going to get uncomfortable? Please do let me know as I don’t want my efforts and my money going waste. All suggestions to this regard are welcome.

3some

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=&quot]You may feel some discomfort initially as any foreign body would generally elicit such a response by your body (e.g.: how ur new shoes may bite but u get used to it over time). But, gradually with some wear you start getting used to it. That is the reason it is preferable to start slow and not to overdo it initially.
[/FONT]

3some

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=&quot]Englishben, I have used many extenders that are available, including the JES. I didn’t see any such problems like how you have described. Can you let me know what your routine was and for how long you were using the extender? If I know more about this, then I can see how you could improve your usage with the JES extender that you have.[/FONT]

bancroft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replies, guys. I do really appreciate you taking the effort to help me out.

Can you tell me what would be the average time that you guys took to get adjusted to using the extender and what kind of a routine i should take up initially while wearing the extender?

Also, can somebody give me a suggestion on which extender to buy?

bancroft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I am not an experienced guy at this, but englishben, i do hope you will re-start using the jes extender that you have after of course getting inputs to how to use it effectively on this forum.

once you have resumed usage, you too can give your valuable inputs from experience and can help out one and all who are wanting more info on this matter.

Its jus a suggestion.:smile:

D_benlishgen

Just Browsing
Media
hi bancrift and 3some, to be honest i dont think i will start using the JES again, im just worried it will cause damage to the head of my penis. I wrote to the company about it and they recommended a speacial pad which i used but still had the same problems. The circulation keeps getting cut from the head of my penis which in turn goes cold after about 2 -3 hours, i dont think this is healthy at all! I cant see how this device can be worn for the recommended 12 hours a day, i honestly couldnt do anything other than lie down when i was wearing it so only wore it at night when i went to bed. Sorry guys but i cant see this working!

3some

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
english, i think what you did wrong was to use the extender in the night. Night wear is extremely uncomfortable and difficult to adjust to. The extender does need constant adjustment with a trip to the restroom and this can be managed even when you are at work. so, according to me u shud try using it in the day and slowly get adjusted to it. no need to wear it 12 hours to see results...after all this if you still are in doubt about wearing the extender it is up to you... it's ur dick after all!!!

3some

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting used to the extender depends on you and how you take it forward. A positive and determined mindset can take you anywhere and is true even in this case. You can achieve whatever you want if you put your mind to it.

Since you get the option of a money back guarantee, try using the extender of your choice and see how it goes. If you ask me, I have tried many options and the one which I felt as value for money was the one from Jes-extender. You don’t have to take my word for it but if you wish to try it out, go ahead.

bancroft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the honest answer, 3some. Have had some thought about this and have received ample advice from a variety of sources and they all have given a go for the jes-extender. So, even though I still have some doubts I have ordered for the extender and should be getting it in a few days from now. Hope everything goes well and I wont be losing out on my time and money.