Give Our New Potus A Clean Start, Don't Impeach Djt.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: BigdongSE

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hope the new Administration will step up the vaccination distribution and injection process! The states are overwhelmed - we need the FEDs to take over this Herculean effort,

You really want Trump's warp speed vaccination? An mRNA type vaccination that has never been approved before nor tested for long term effects. I'd say the vaccination is the most reckless thing Trump has done, maybe the only really reckless thing.

There's where we should look for corruption, either financial or political. Big Pharma pretty much dictates to politicians. They can easily nix legal attacks on Trump and grant financial relief.

Good to remember that Trump was supportive of Robert Kennedy Jr's campaign for vaccination safety until Big Pharma "got to him."

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate him for being a bigot, and a sexual predator. I hate him for lying to his base about literally everything. I hate him for using their ignorance against the entire country. I hate him for locking kids in cages, for tear-gassing peaceful protesters, for saying there are very fine Nazis in our country. For his scam university where he took money from desperate people. For the central park 5. His response to hurricane Maria, particularly in Puerto rico.

Don't get me started on the 400,000 American lives lost due to his incompetent response to the pandemic.

I fucking hate him and I hope he's feeling as shunned as he should have been for fucking decades. But he doesn't. He's rich, going to live the rest of his life comfortably. Even though he deserves to suffer, he won't.

Fuck Trump. He didn't put the country first. He put HIMSELF first. You can't see it, you're blinded by the acid you poured into your own eyes.

Gosh all of this is mischaracterization of what he actually said and did. Do you ever listen to the other side or just the CNN MSNBC smears?

Me thinks you should ask LPSG's Admins if you could have your Username here changed from @wayless to @clueless.

A/B

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know it's all that hatred that is going to make it more difficult to unite the country.
More importantly that hatred only harms the hater not the hated. It's not healthy. But hey, if it works for you.

It DOES work for me, Bubba... I HATE FASCISTS!

I have absolutely NO interest in "uniting" with them. They can all go fly their traitorous Confederate flags in Hell and die painful deaths, as far as I'm concerned. Mind-fucked, anti-science, anti-mask-wearing, creepy, seditionist, uncaring, selfish assholes that they are.

A/B

Last edited:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate him for being a bigot, and a sexual predator. I hate him for lying to his base about literally everything. I hate him for using their ignorance against the entire country. I hate him for locking kids in cages, for tear-gassing peaceful protesters, for saying there are very fine Nazis in our country. For his scam university where he took money from desperate people. For the central park 5. His response to hurricane Maria, particularly in Puerto rico.

Don't get me started on the 400,000 American lives lost due to his incompetent response to the pandemic.

I fucking hate him and I hope he's feeling as shunned as he should have been for fucking decades. But he doesn't. He's rich, going to live the rest of his life comfortably. Even though he deserves to suffer, he won't.

Fuck Trump. He didn't put the country first. He put HIMSELF first. You can't see it, you're blinded by the acid you poured into your own eyes.
This should be made a sticky!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trump, as we know, needs the oxygen of being in public with applauding crowds.
Impeachment will give him this platform.
but
and there's always a but.
Allow one president no matter how good or bad his time in office was to get away with incitement to riot makes not only a mockery of the Constitution but of justice itself.
Trump has to be tried
so that no president in the future will ever try the same evil tactics.
more importantly
He has top be barred from ever taking public office again.
Also Graham, Crus etc who encouraged him through should also face a trials for encouraging incitement, aiding and abetting the broadcasting of lies and disinformation.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Really? Like Portland and Seattle? Saying "fight like hell" means political fighting especially when specifically coupled with urging "peaceful protest." If the Supreme Court had any sense, they would have accepted the case and if there was nothing there, ruled against Trump.

Trump has a history of promoting violence, so making an obligatory gesture toward protesting "peacefully"--*one* time in the midst of an incendiary hour-and-thirteen-minute harangue--was easily overlooked by his followers. It was Trump's transparent attempt to cover his own ass; no one could mistake him for Gandhi or Martin Luther King.

As for blaming the riot on the Supreme Court, I'll grant you, that's one I hadn't heard. Makes you wonder what idiot appointed some of those justices, doesn't it?

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No. In the absence of real crimes, it should be up to the voters when all the legal votes counted as cast.

Whether Trump will ever be allowed to hold office again is up to the Senate. If you have a problem with that, you'll have to take it up with the Constitution.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Trump, as we know, needs the oxygen of being in public with applauding crowds.
Impeachment will give him this platform.
but
and there's always a but.
Allow one president no matter how good or bad his time in office was to get away with incitement to riot makes not only a mockery of the Constitution but of justice itself.
Trump has to be tried
so that no president in the future will ever try the same evil tactics.
more importantly
He has top be barred from ever taking public office again.
Also Graham, Crus etc who encouraged him through should also face a trials for encouraging incitement, aiding and abetting the broadcasting of lies and disinformation.

With that broad stroke you could also include CNN MSNBC and a host of other media outlets.

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whether Trump will ever be allowed to hold office again is up to the Senate. If you have a problem with that, you'll have to take it up with the Constitution.

Of course, the Supreme Court will be asked if convicting and removing after out of office is legal. Reading the Constitution it appears to me no, but words mean little these days.

Reactions: Gj816

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Trump has a history of promoting violence, so making an obligatory gesture toward protesting "peacefully"--*one* time in the midst of an incendiary hour-and-thirteen-minute harangue--was easily overlooked by his followers. It was Trump's transparent attempt to cover his own ass; no one could mistake him for Gandhi or Martin Luther King.

As for blaming the riot on the Supreme Court, I'll grant you, that's one I hadn't heard. Makes you wonder what idiot appointed some of those justices, doesn't it?

What he said in Charlotte was distorted. He said there were good people on both sides of the "statue removal" issue, not Nazis and Klansmen. Ya just can't take CNN MSNBC smears seriously.

He was alleging vote fraud. Vote fraud totally undermines Democracy, a real crime unlike advocating a peaceful demonstration. He ended the speech advocating peaceful demonstration at the Capitol in response to the charge of vote fraud, hoping to force investigation of the vote fraud.

Actually, the yahoo types were already at the Capitol while the speech continued, some of whom have now been proven to be leftists in maga disguise. But, sure there were plenty of right-wing nut cases. Not Trump's fault. The Capitol police should NOT have "stood down" either. Wonder who ordered that?

All Justices were vetted and pre-approved by RINO McConnell who is now happy as a lark with his Communist Party wife and DEM compadres. Oh? You thought she was a mail order Asian wife? No, daughter of powerful Communist Party functionary.

Reactions: BigdongSE

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course, the Supreme Court will be asked if convicting and removing after out of office is legal. Reading the Constitution it appears to me no, but words mean little these days.
What he said in Charlotte was distorted. He said there were good people on both sides of the "statue removal" issue, not Nazis and Klansmen. Ya just can't take CNN MSNBC smears seriously.

He was alleging vote fraud. Vote fraud totally undermines Democracy, a real crime unlike advocating a peaceful demonstration. He ended the speech advocating peaceful demonstration at the Capitol in response to the charge of vote fraud, hoping to force investigation of the vote fraud.

Actually, the yahoo types were already at the Capitol while the speech continued, some of whom have now been proven to be leftists in maga disguise. But, sure there were plenty of right-wing nut cases. Not Trump's fault. The Capitol police should NOT have "stood down" either. Wonder who ordered that?

All Justices were vetted and pre-approved by RINO McConnell who is now happy as a lark with his Communist Party wife and DEM compadres. Oh? You thought she was a mail order Asian wife? No, daughter of powerful Communist Party functionary.
I can clearly see that you've already drunk the Kool-Aid ... what flavor was it?

Reactions: zinderel and b.c.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

It appears the Senate is preparing to go ahead with the trial, so I assume any involvement by the Supreme Court would be after the fact, on appeal. Unless there's already a movement afoot I'm not aware of.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Trump himself undermined democracy by promoting a blatant, self-serving lie about non-existent election fraud, a lie that had already been rejected by judges in sixty court cases, some of them his own appointees, including three Supreme Court justices.

He did *not* end his speech advocating peaceful demonstration. His *one* call for peaceful protest came eighteen minutes into his hour-and-thirteen-minute harangue. Everything else was stirring up the crowd, urging them to "stop the steal," and leaving it an open question just how that was supposed to happen. Given the hopelessness of their situation, it didn't take much for some of his followers to decide they had only one recourse left.

Actually, the yahoo types were already at the Capitol while the speech continued, some of whom have now been proven to be leftists in maga disguise.

Trump's speech was only an interminable extension of the complaints he'd made for the previous two months. The entire protest only occurred because of his refusal to concede and continuous calls for resistance.

As for maga-disguised leftists, that must have been a neat trick, since so many of the Capitol invaders were unmasked and have already been identified as right-winged extremists. But feel free to share your proof.

But, sure there were plenty of right-wing nut cases. Not Trump's fault. The Capitol police should NOT have "stood down" either. Wonder who ordered that?

Obviously, it had to be Nancy Pelosi. She knew she'd be safe amidst that crowd. : unamused:

So now *Mitch McConnell* is a bleeding-heart libtard Communist fellow traveller?

Gotta love the way the goalposts keep getting moved! :yum

Last edited:

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Dude, wake up, get real. Trump lost. Trump lost big time
Trump lost the electoral college and the popular vote.
Sop
Oh, fraud. Well how come the winners didn't object to GOP wins - after all the same machinery was installed in all the counties.
And where was the evidence,, sure you know, so, produce it.
And don't have a go at Mitch, he's already got enough troubles without you inventing another conspiracy....
As for the yahoo types at the Capital, well the ones I saw and keep seeing are just to proud not to have big mouths ready to say they follow trump and cruz , and leftists proven - which ones dude or is this another attempt to pass the blame.
The threat to democracy is from twits like you wanting to undermine the democratic system because you "doint like the result", and when your leader says take it back you pretend he wasn't inciting an already enraged mob who had been drip fed his lies for months?
As for the Justices, yes they were vetted and rushed though with immoral haste, without proper investigation and with a bias towards the right - and where does McConnell stand - oh to the right.
Don't worry dude, with luck in four years you'll be responsible enough to vote and maybe Don Junior will be on the ticket or even Ivanka, hopefully by then the result of the Trump years will have become apparent with millions infected, thousands dead and the president left without a PLAN in place to distribute the Vaccine e caring more for himself than those in need, more unemployed than when he took office and the economy in shreds..
And finally, to correct your memory distortion Trump did say there were good and bad on both sides but referring to the violence and murder that had taken place. While he certainly was in favour of the white flambé burning supremacists he wasn't in favour of BLM.

Reactions: zinderel and b.c.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The courts refused to hear the evidence. Never heard the arguments.
You don’t seem to understand how the judiciary works. Might I suggest some remedial civics education?