Give your comment of LPSG good conduct

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Will you guys and girls please comment and add what you believe the conduct is of LPSG. That is what is the do's and don'ts when visiting LPSG.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agree with me.

I've actually given this a bit of thought, now and do have a suggestion.

If you and A N Other have a spat on one thread, don't stalk him/her/them from thread to thread like some do.

Nothing turns an otherwise interesting/informative/amusing or thought provoking topic than someone deliberately and repeatedly spitting their dummie (pacifier) out of the pram.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A few things...
1. Don't make up a screen name that is the same as the name you use everywhere else. If someone Googles you, you'll be found here. The posts won't be deleted if there are replies.

2. If you wouldn't do it or say it in public, don't do it or say it here. Just because you're anonymous doesn't mean that you shouldn't still be on good behavior.

3. DC Deep said abide by the Golden Rule. That is a very good example to follow. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

4. Read the ToS and follow it. It's set up for this to be a fun place without problems. If you don't follow the ToS, it can lead to warnings and bans. Every member is subject to the ToS. It applies uniformly across the membership--no one is exempt from it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Will you guys and girls please comment and add what you believe the conduct is of LPSG. That is what is the do's and don'ts when visiting LPSG.

Well - you see you have brought up two entirely different things there. "what [...] the conduct is of LPSG" and "the do's and don'ts when visiting LPSG" are not the same thing.

The "the do's and don'ts" can be found here, the interpretation of them is sometimes slow and tight, but more often it appears to be fast and loose. :biggrin1:

The actual conduct is far more wide ranging than that.

Don't rant or be verbally aggressive, swear and call other posters names just because you don't agree with them. In my opinion, people who do that are:

1. lacking in intellect and are unable to debate/discuss a topic intelligently
2. mentally unstable
3. drunk
4. all of the above

I have had to put a few posters like this on my ignore list. I refuse to engage or respond to someone who behaves in that manner.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't steal pics and post them in the gallery. Don't pretend you're something you're not. If you do, you're only hurting yourself and lowering your self esteem.

Have an opinion and articulate it clearly in the forum. Don't be afraid to step on toes. Hundreds of posts that say "I agree" or "werd" or "you're cute" or "thanks, bro" are a complete waste of bandwidth.

If you go into the chat, be prepared to chat!