Given A Choice- Foreskin or Tube?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Northland, May 10, 2010.

1. Northland

Gold Member

Imagine the future, and scientific advancements, nuclear radiation and other factors:

If there was a choice of only one or the other, penis- the tube part, or the foreskin- with no meat under it, which would you select? Remember you can't have both. In both cases, the male will have testicles and appear the same as all males of today do. Which would you choose for your son? These choices must be made while the embryo is still forming or there will be absolutely nothing at all, you need to decide.

(please also note, for whatever reason, women are unscathed/unaffected by the things which altered the male)

2. JTalbain

Gold Member

Wow. In that highly improbably scenario, I'd have to go with tube. He could have all the pleasurable sensations in the world, but he couldn't really have intercourse without the tube, could he.

Then again, if we've managed to have some sort of colossal fuck up where we're forced to choose in such a manner, maybe the planet would be better off letting the human race die and starting over. Maybe the next dominant species would be furries. :tongue:

3. razzmatzz

razzmatzz New Member

so it's either a hollowed out piece of foreskin or raw skinless flesh......that makes no sense :thinking:

4. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I'm hoping to not be around when Soylent Green becomes popular. What a choice!

5. razzmatzz

razzmatzz New Member

I think Soylent Green is actually pretty tasty, although it does vary from person to person.

6. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    foreskin doesn't get erect. I guess you could insert a hard dildo under it, but the dildo won't give you sensations.

a skin-less penis will get erect, and you can stimulate it to orgams. You can always add some "condom" like skin over its shaft.

Draft saved Draft deleted