giving a HARD handjob

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sandie, speaking from a personal point of view, most women I have been with don't even approach the firmness of touch I enjoy. I like a really really hard squeeze in an upward direction, i.e. from the base toward the head, pulling the foreskin over the glans. I usually have to squeeze their hand with my hand whilst they are gripping my shaft because they simply don't believe that they are not going to pull it off! I also like a really hard vice-like grip around the base of the shaft with no movement - this gets me huge and ready to release the massive amounts of spunk that flies from the cock.
I happen to think blowjobs are overrated: Nothing turns me on as much as a woman who really knows how to jerk a big cock..
girls, be firm, it's not going to snap off!

That's good advice, thanks. The right strength of grip is hard to gauge, without asking.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some guys like a really rough driver, while others want a slow, smooth driver who takes their time. It can be the same for either full on sex, blow jobs or handjobs. I can understand why men would like both, as with rough sex it is very hard, rough, intimate on a primal level and you get off at the notion that you could be caught any minute so you have to be quick about it. While with the slower version you can take your time, find out what REALLY turns your lover on and go from there.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Also the thing ive found is if i do get rough then a good amount of lube is important, that gives him the option of being able to pull away and slide out easily enough without being hurt. I'd imagine for a guy a hard, dry hand job could be very painful.

Also make it an even pleaseure/pain thing.. If im going to get rough with his ock then his balls need the same treatment too

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
See, ive always found guys say "no teeth" but 99% of the time if i run my teeth oh so lightly up his cock he loves it. YES, first he will say stop that but tell him to shut up and enjoy he'll eat that shit up.

So true! Teeth are a weapon to be used aswell - it's just that most don't know how to use them. :wink:

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I personally prefer hard fast strokes but never tight, unless it's well lubed. But the most crucial factor for me when I do it with women whatever they do is their enjoyment, it turns me on to see that they're not pleasing me as much as they are pleasing themselves, even when they're the active party, as in giving a handjob, you have to be turned on by doing it. A woman like that can make me come whatever and however they do it.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer...nay...insist that handjobs be gentle and well-lubed. I think the women I have been with believe they can just beat the hell out of it by default, but I won't dig it much...

Hey...Im a sensitive guy...gimme a break :)

...OB

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my girlfriend really likes slapping her face with it.
she usually starts by slapping it against her tongue
and then moves onto her face somehow.lol.

at first i was like "wow she is getting into it"...but it turned into a rather painful experience.

don't let this detour you from being rough at all.
just can't go overboard. :wink:

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See, ive always found guys say "no teeth" but 99% of the time if i run my teeth oh so lightly up his cock he loves it. YES, first he will say stop that but tell him to shut up and enjoy he'll eat that shit up.

As for hand jobs..if he says its to hard, then you've got it exactly right.:tongue:

Think about the abuse a cock receives during sex and tell me it cant take a little extra pressure of a tight hand. Its just a case of pushing them past the point of what they are used to.

Light teeth, yes. Scabs the next day teeth, no. And a guy will only say a hand job is too hard if it makes him cum to fast! :biggrin1:

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media

As for hand jobs..if he says its to hard, then you've got it exactly right.:tongue:

Think about the abuse a cock receives during sex and tell me it cant take a little extra pressure of a tight hand. Its just a case of pushing them past the point of what they are used to.
Interesting how so many women seem to casually take the point of view of just telling the man to "shut up" and promote ignoring them when they specifically tell you they are in pain and ask you to stop what you are doing to them.

If a guy were to do that to a woman he would be called a "rapist".

hungtwin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im new to this site just reading some of these articles and I must admit I like it rough, squeeze my cock as hard as you can.....im just over 9 inches about as thick as a shampoo bottle, and I love it to be biten.....

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like when my wife does a two hander and is super rough with it while she gives me oral. mmm

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time my wife did this to me, I shot such a large load I thought it would never stop. Buckets full. I like her hand firm and hard going. It really brings me to the edge much better. It seems I get a lot of precum when she does this. I find it wonderful. I find that this brings us closer in our sexual relationship.... finding what is fun and feels real good to your partner. I had no idea I would enjoy this so much until she did that the first time. Shooting off in large amounts gives us both pleasure. Nothing like it. Regards,

jacknthebstock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its not so much the hard hand j that concerns me as is the point of view of revenge that might be discussed. If your parnter is causing you vaginal discomfort the least passive aggressive way of letting him know would be to use your vocabulary and tell him. It leads me to believe there are issues of control involved in your relationship you might want to address.....or not.
As for rough handling my personal experience is that there is a point that if too rough I no longer feel stimulated just numb then finally burning. Ask your mate whats ok, if your concern is truley to pleasure him.