Giving another guy oral?

ca65bflyr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never done this before, or anything close but im thinking it might be fun to try once. Can someone describe the experience for me?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Well....you get on your knees.................

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When you suck a dick, you have to want to suck a dick. Lousy head is terrible. I've always performed my head like I would want it performed on me...with a lot of fuckin' gusto, lol. You can't go into like you're afraid or nervous. Those are the butterflies that you need to shake off before you get on knees or however you choose to do it. You have to love all of his dick; the head, the shaft, the balls, pubes, sac...the whole nine yards with your mouth. You blow him like you want someone to blow you. That's only fair. Imagine yourself being the best cocksucker on Earth and that little boost might bring a technique out in you that you didn't know you had.

You know that 'feeling' that you get over your body before you bust a nut, have an orgasm, or however you choose to describe it? You can sense that same thing from the dick in your mouth. That's when you make an executive decision to either stroke it out, let it go and let him finish, or swallow that goodness. That's only advisable if you KNOW HIM and ABOUT HIM. Love yourself. Protect yourself. And while you're suckin' his dick, use the rest of your body to explore the rest of his and do a stellar job. Fellation is an acquired taste. I hope my words helped to explain to you what it could be like. Happy sucking!

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When you suck a dick, you have to want to suck a dick. Lousy head is terrible. I've always performed my head like I would want it performed on me...with a lot of fuckin' gusto, lol. You can't go into like you're afraid or nervous. Those are the butterflies that you need to shake off before you get on knees or however you choose to do it. You have to love all of his dick; the head, the shaft, the balls, pubes, sac...the whole nine yards with your mouth. You blow him like you want someone to blow you. That's only fair. Imagine yourself being the best cocksucker on Earth and that little boost might bring a technique out in you that you didn't know you had.

You know that 'feeling' that you get over your body before you bust a nut, have an orgasm, or however you choose to describe it? You can sense that same thing from the dick in your mouth. That's when you make an executive decision to either stroke it out, let it go and let him finish, or swallow that goodness. That's only advisable if you KNOW HIM and ABOUT HIM. Love yourself. Protect yourself. And while you're suckin' his dick, use the rest of your body to explore the rest of his and do a stellar job. Fellation is an acquired taste. I hope my words helped to explain to you what it could be like. Happy sucking!
Fantastic post :)

As a guy you will know what turns you on when someone gives you head you know where your erogenous areas are and it ain't just the cock head remember there is the balls and the base of the balls that need attention.

What's the experience like, well if you really want to do it and have your head space right it feels perfectly natural and a real turn on.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my experience different guys like different techniques. Communication is the key. Some like it hard & fast, others like it slow & gentle. Depends how sensitive their cock is. Size makes a difference too. You have to try it for yourself. Then tweak your %%%

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As 8060 you have to really be into your "job" to do it well! If you are going to give head well, you have to really like to give head. Otherwise 8060 explained it the best.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
most married men can vouch for 8060's post...there comes a time...for some it's right after marriage, but it seems women lose interest in sucking dick. when they do...or any partner, a bj becomes a most frustrating thing. i've been lucky to meet women who wanted to, were turned on by it, loved it, got wet doing it...and they are the one's that blow you away. as goes i guess for all sexual acts...if a lover isn't into it...yawn! might as well be rasslin with the dog or something.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, if you ever in the States, send me a message and I'll see what I can do:wink:

8060, you and I have had some great chats lately, and I just have to say, that you nailed it here buddy.

After not giving head for a long, long time, I approached just as you described it.

I just cant get enough of it.

I enjoy it more, well almost as much as I love having my man suck me off.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
most married men can vouch for 8060's post...there comes a time...for some it's right after marriage, but it seems women lose interest in sucking dick. when they do...or any partner, a bj becomes a most frustrating thing. i've been lucky to meet women who wanted to, were turned on by it, loved it, got wet doing it...and they are the one's that blow you away. as goes i guess for all sexual acts...if a lover isn't into it...yawn! might as well be rasslin with the dog or something.

I wonder why that is. I've heard that so many times. Is it because of the comfort level that comes with marriage? Is it because the romance is gone? Is it because the couple has exhausted the possibilities (impossible when you're in love, which is the only reason to get married to begin with) of turning each other on? Have their lives 'tired' them to the point where they don't feel like doing it anymore? Has the dick somehow become not as attractive as it once was? Is it because the men don't please their wives as much orally after marriage than they did before? What is it? I'm so lost on why married men experience this. I really wish I knew why.

I think any sexual act is a very powerful thing:yup: & should be entered into with a thousand percent. Whether its fellatio, cunnilingus, kissing...do it like it's the last time you'll have sex. If you're tired, take a nap together so when you wake up, you can just 'ravage' each other. If you don't like how it's going down, SAY SOMETHING...teach them. When couples aren't satisfied with the sex in their 'committed' relationships, they cheat:mad:. I would hope that most people want their spouses to be fuckin' happy...floatin' on cloud nine 24/7. If not, then why did you get married? Share your frustrations about each other with each other so you can work together to get rid of them.

I'm so addicted to the oral almost as much if not more than actual intercourse. There are more nerves in the human genitalia than throughout the rest of the body. A dick craves oral attention as would I hope a vagina does too. I give my all when I'm doing the damn thang because that's what I expect in return. (I just had to take a breath, because I almost said something really nasty and I'm not trying to put y'all in my head like that, LOL:biggrin1:). If not, then I'd rather do without than to be the recipient of a blowjob from someone who seems...bored.

That's just me though:redface:

8060, you and I have had some great chats lately, and I just have to say, that you nailed it here buddy.

After not giving head for a long, long time, I approached just as you described it.

I just cant get enough of it.

I enjoy it more, well almost as much as I love having my man suck me off.
D, I think your oral addiction and the passion that you put behind it could be used as a template:biggrin1: You have grown so much over the past couple of months and I'm glad that I have been around to see it. You're much more free than you were. It's like you've traveled back in time.

Last edited:

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my experience different guys like different techniques. Communication is the key. Some like it hard & fast, others like it slow & gentle. Depends how sensitive their cock is. Size makes a difference too. You have to try it for yourself. Then tweak your %%%

this is very true.
I love sucking cock and have been told that a guy can tell, and that makes it more enjoyable. But you have to be aware of how the guy is reacting (a silent recipient is just rubbish) and try lots of different techniques.
I meet some bi guys and they all want me to suck them even when there are other bi guys present so I guess I know what I'm doing :wink:
Re going off giving bj's after marriage/settling down - I never have

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder why that is. I've heard that so many times. Is it because of the comfort level that comes with marriage? Is it because the romance is gone? Is it because the couple has exhausted the possibilities (impossible when you're in love, which is the only reason to get married to begin with) of turning each other on? Have their lives 'tired' them to the point where they don't feel like doing it anymore? Has the dick somehow become not as attractive as it once was? Is it because the men don't please their wives as much orally after marriage than they did before? What is it? I'm so lost on why married men experience this. I really wish I knew why.

I think any sexual act is a very powerful thing:yup: & should be entered into with a thousand percent. Whether its fellatio, cunnilingus, kissing...do it like it's the last time you'll have sex. If you're tired, take a nap together so when you wake up, you can just 'ravage' each other. If you don't like how it's going down, SAY SOMETHING...teach them. When couples aren't satisfied with the sex in their 'committed' relationships, they cheat:mad:. I would hope that most people want their spouses to be fuckin' happy...floatin' on cloud nine 24/7. If not, then why did you get married? Share your frustrations about each other with each other so you can work together to get rid of them.

I'm so addicted to the oral almost as much if not more than actual intercourse. There are more nerves in the human genitalia than throughout the rest of the body. A dick craves oral attention as would I hope a vagina does too. I give my all when I'm doing the damn thang because that's what I expect in return. (I just had to take a breath, because I almost said something really nasty and I'm not trying to put y'all in my head like that, LOL:biggrin1:). If not, then I'd rather do without than to be the recipient of a blowjob from someone who seems...bored.

That's just me though:redface:

D, I think your oral addiction and the passion that you put behind it could be used as a template:biggrin1: You have grown so much over the past couple of months and I'm glad that I have been around to see it. You're much more free than you were. It's like you've traveled back in time.

as for the answers man, if we had them, we'd be a couple of rich mofo's bro! one thing i believe is that as people live together they let their guards down and the "new" rubs off and then become a little duller as time goes by. a man watches a game some night, hasn't shaved and farts in his recliner as his wife sits nearby and she may have seen the humor in it once but it's an old joke now. same for wives...some day she stays in her house coat all day, no make up, just chillin, maybe blows her nose and hubby suddenly feels the urge to check and see if the yard needs mowing or something. all of that, by the way is ok...if, you can still find the attraction and feel the same passion for each other. i'm just as turned on and passionate to pull her house coat off throw it in the floor, throw her on the bed, get the panties off...or not and eat her out until she has all the orgasms she can and/or wants then fuck her brains out as i am if we came in from a night on the town all doodied up looking fine. i think too many people try to plan sex and not near enough people see it as a one way street. a one way street, cars go the same way...harmony. two way street, cars come at each other and there's more tension, more can go wrong. lovers need to be on a one way street going the same way. some women and/or men don't like to suck dicks, don't want to, and they need a lover that doesn't care about being sucked off. i see myself as my lovers sex toy for her to use any way she wants as long as it's something she loves to do, wants to do, and isn't painful. sex is about letting go, and not so much about being made to feel good but about making a lover feel the pleasure and passion they desire. if pleasure and passion are aroused it doesn't matter if she's wearing a house coat or a garter belt. i've been lucky except for a few times. when the woman wasn't enjoying giving a blowjob it was pure frustration. the other times the women had a passion for it, it had a passion for them. not only did i love it but they did just as much or more. my ex sometimes had cum run down her thigh when she sucked me. as for men sucking men, i guess it boils down to do you want to do it? is it a turn on? you'd have to treat it as you would be sucking yourself and do what you would enjoy feeling. enough of my ramble...damn i'm hungry!

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, recliner farts and old housecoats...sounds hot to me. I'm only kidding being playfully sarcastic.

What you describe is a comfort level which was one of my options. I figured that's what was it was but I wasn't sure because I'm not married. So, what you're saying is that after you're married to this hot chick for a couple of years, you don't have to try to fart quietly or keep a shaved face or exercise on a regularly basis so your body can still look as good and as inviting as it once was just for her when you get out of your clothes because you're married and you're comfortable? And I guess the same goes for her too? She doesn't have to keep hair in the style that once drove your wild, or wear that sexy perfume that she knows turns you on and that you recognize a mile away, doesn't have dress her face with makeup or play the little flirtatious games with you that used to have you all horned up, or play hard to get like she did before you married or wear those same hot outfits that hugged every curve of her body in just right way to get your 'attention' because she's comfortable with you now, right? And you all don't 'date' each other because you're married now and know everything about each other, right?

Now, I'm not trying to be flippant and I don't want to perceived that way but I believe that your personal appearance and behavior will always play are part in turning on your spouse, significant other, etc., etc. in addition to being in love and comfortable. I know 70 year old married women with beautiful bodies and long stem legs and sexy demeanors that wear a classy amount of makeup to be a senior lady that would give any woman 25 years younger than her a run for her money. I know husbands the same age with barrel chests and six packs with the same kind of mentality, behavior, and "game" that they had as young men. To see them in action with each other out in public, you know that behind closed doors they are still enjoying just as much as they did on the wedding night. They've only gotten better with age.

But it's like you said, those older married couples that I know are traveling down the one way road...together and I think that's awesome:cool:

as for the answers man, if we had them, we'd be a couple of rich mofo's bro! one thing i believe is that as people live together they let their guards down and the "new" rubs off and then become a little duller as time goes by. a man watches a game some night, hasn't shaved and farts in his recliner as his wife sits nearby and she may have seen the humor in it once but it's an old joke now. same for wives...some day she stays in her house coat all day, no make up, just chillin, maybe blows her nose and hubby suddenly feels the urge to check and see if the yard needs mowing or something. all of that, by the way is ok...if, you can still find the attraction and feel the same passion for each other. i'm just as turned on and passionate to pull her house coat off throw it in the floor, throw her on the bed, get the panties off...or not and eat her out until she has all the orgasms she can and/or wants then fuck her brains out as i am if we came in from a night on the town all doodied up looking fine. i think too many people try to plan sex and not near enough people see it as a one way street. a one way street, cars go the same way...harmony. two way street, cars come at each other and there's more tension, more can go wrong. lovers need to be on a one way street going the same way. some women and/or men don't like to suck dicks, don't want to, and they need a lover that doesn't care about being sucked off. i see myself as my lovers sex toy for her to use any way she wants as long as it's something she loves to do, wants to do, and isn't painful. sex is about letting go, and not so much about being made to feel good but about making a lover feel the pleasure and passion they desire. if pleasure and passion are aroused it doesn't matter if she's wearing a house coat or a garter belt. i've been lucky except for a few times. when the woman wasn't enjoying giving a blowjob it was pure frustration. the other times the women had a passion for it, it had a passion for them. not only did i love it but they did just as much or more. my ex sometimes had cum run down her thigh when she sucked me. as for men sucking men, i guess it boils down to do you want to do it? is it a turn on? you'd have to treat it as you would be sucking yourself and do what you would enjoy feeling. enough of my ramble...damn i'm hungry!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remember very distinctly how startled I was at how satin smooth a cock felt in my mouth...
The curious combination of softness and firmness in the head...

The delicious slipperiness of that first taste of pre-cum

The odd tickle in my throat from swallowing that first load.

I remember how I could feel the cock arch and swell in my throat as I tried different things to pleasure it... pulling on the balls... stroking the backside of the sack... taking it particularly deep....

I remember how surprised I was at how perfectly natural it felt... as if my mouth had been made to fit around a man's cock.

I also remember how, from that day forward....any picture or video I saw of cocks being sucked was TWICE as exciting...

My best advice would be that a great blowjob hinges on a good finish.
Women tend to finish badly... not stimulating enough, or too much, to achieve that golden orgasm...
But any man knows that right mix of full fast strokes merging into longer more languid strokes that really prolongs the orgasm and milks every last drop of cum onto your tongue.

It has been many a year since.. but I remember sucking cock with great fondness....
( fondleness? )

As a guy... once you suck cock, for the rest of your life you will be a cocksucker.

and I think that's a good thing...

blowmeinatl

Just Browsing
Media
Give it a try. I have done it twice and enjoyed doing it. You have to go into it knowing that the guy your sucking is counting on you to get him off. And even though you control the blowjob, he controls you and will cum when he's ready. A blowjob is just that, a job to get a guy to orgasm.

So bury your pride and enjoy it. I'm not a submissive person, but I enjoyed playing the part for the night.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, recliner farts and old housecoats...sounds hot to me. I'm only kidding being playfully sarcastic.

What you describe is a comfort level which was one of my options. I figured that's what was it was but I wasn't sure because I'm not married. So, what you're saying is that after you're married to this hot chick for a couple of years, you don't have to try to fart quietly or keep a shaved face or exercise on a regularly basis so your body can still look as good and as inviting as it once was just for her when you get out of your clothes because you're married and you're comfortable? And I guess the same goes for her too? She doesn't have to keep hair in the style that once drove your wild, or wear that sexy perfume that she knows turns you on and that you recognize a mile away, doesn't have dress her face with makeup or play the little flirtatious games with you that used to have you all horned up, or play hard to get like she did before you married or wear those same hot outfits that hugged every curve of her body in just right way to get your 'attention' because she's comfortable with you now, right? And you all don't 'date' each other because you're married now and know everything about each other, right?

Now, I'm not trying to be flippant and I don't want to perceived that way but I believe that your personal appearance and behavior will always play are part in turning on your spouse, significant other, etc., etc. in addition to being in love and comfortable. I know 70 year old married women with beautiful bodies and long stem legs and sexy demeanors that wear a classy amount of makeup to be a senior lady that would give any woman 25 years younger than her a run for her money. I know husbands the same age with barrel chests and six packs with the same kind of mentality, behavior, and "game" that they had as young men. To see them in action with each other out in public, you know that behind closed doors they are still enjoying just as much as they did on the wedding night. They've only gotten better with age.

But it's like you said, those older married couples that I know are traveling down the one way road...together and I think that's awesome:cool:

well someone asks how to suck a dick and here we are. i always saw that as a sign of a good message board or a good thread, to start in one place and go who knows where. i agree with you, i'm just saying that happens with some couples and it becomes a petty excuse for their loss of desires. even kids become a reason to not do this or that. if both enjoy it and want it but don't make time for it...the loss is theirs!