Giving BJs and men's reactions

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find that I moan a lot when receiving BJs. Is moaning a turn off in women?

If it is, well so be it, i can't help but react when receiving good oral skills.:biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I think this has been done before, ILIW, and I also know that everyone has their own preferences.

FOR ME: Moaning from the guy getting the BJ is a HUGE turn on to me (IF it is sincere). If you wanna talk a bit that's ok too, but I really like knowing that what I'm doing is working....and how'm I gonna know unless there's some verbal responses going on?

You just keep on doing what you're doing... If it's good, the girl's gonna wanna know, I'm sure~

personally being deepthroated to the balls gets me off like nothing else...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i moan while getting oral... that the trash hasn't been taken out and that he leaves laundry on the floor. it always helps when their mouth is full and they can't answer back.

Last edited:

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love a partner who moans and makes noise. I love dirty talk too. Being told i am a little bitch while getting face fucked is almost as sexy as when he slaps me because it isn't good enough. When a guy moans totally gutterally it is one of the best sign's he is enjoying it. I also love when men get involuntary arm movements like slamming hands into walls. Knows i am doing something right

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought that was a sign that it's too much and I need to back off and do something else :confused:
Yes, that can be true, subgirrl, especially if it's a sudden short, sharp hiss like, "ow." But if we do it more slowly, and then growl, "Oh yeah, baby, that is IT!" through our teeth in a low voice, you are winning big time. :biggrin1::biggrin1: