Giving BJs and men's reactions

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, that can be true, subgirrl, especially if it's a sudden short, sharp hiss like, "ow." But if we do it more slowly, and then growl, "Oh yeah, baby, that is IT!" through our teeth in a low voice, you are winning big time. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I would like to apologize to fellow LPSG members for the nature of that post - I was giving Hickboy a blow job at the time and that's how he reacts... well, when there is a keyboard in reach, anyway. :smile:

Fap Quaker!
Fap Kellogg!
Fap General Muthafuckin MILLS, my brothers and sisters!
Fap Post more, now, zee zee zee.

Jimmy Olsen unh ehhhhhh...

This means war, twelve.

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this has been done before, ILIW, and I also know that everyone has their own preferences.

FOR ME: Moaning from the guy getting the BJ is a HUGE turn on to me (IF it is sincere). If you wanna talk a bit that's ok too, but I really like knowing that what I'm doing is working....and how'm I gonna know unless there's some verbal responses going on?

You just keep on doing what you're doing... If it's good, the girl's gonna wanna know, I'm sure~

I totally agree. The moaning and telling me you like what I'm doing is a major turn on and a huge compliment. Tell me how you like it.

B_gundyone

1st Like
Media
To answer your question....yes it is really sexy when guys make noise. But you don't care what I say because you were going to make noise anyway.

odd way to ask a question.

Last edited:

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really like knowing that what I'm doing is working....and how'm I gonna know unless there's some verbal responses going on?

Yes, we all love verbal validations, but sometimes you just get it directly from the cock... How it gets harder and harder, how you can feel the flow of blood, how it twitches... etc. :cool:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the men I've been with were on the quiet side. One explained why - he spent so much time perfecting the silent orgasm when younger that he could not really let go and moan later in life. Which made total sense, but I am still a little *sad face* he, and some other guys, are unable to break free of their conditioning.

With that said, now can we discuss the whole head pushing thing? :09:

If you hear air through our teeth, you are doing it just right.
Mmm, very nice!

Last edited:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the men I've been with were on the quiet side. One explained why - he spent so much time perfecting the silent orgasm when younger that he could not really let go and moan later in life. Which made total sense, but I am still a little *sad face* he, and some other guys, are unable to break free of their conditioning.

With that said, now can we discuss the whole head pushing thing? :09:

Mmm, very nice!

I guarantee you I won't be silent. And I've never once done the head holding thing. How about having a go?

:biggrin:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, that can be true, subgirrl, especially if it's a sudden short, sharp hiss like, "ow." But if we do it more slowly, and then growl, "Oh yeah, baby, that is IT!" through our teeth in a low voice, you are winning big time. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Sweet mistress of mercy, Man!

That was freakin' hot!

Meow!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, ho, baby, you have no idea...:scool:
I like to play the full spectrum from soft and sensuous to dark and dirty. :sgrin:
With heat....lots of heat.... :saevilw:

Sounds like I've found myself a live one!

I've got that "cat who ate the canary" grin on my face right now!

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've noticed if I don't make a noise sometimes, it makes a girl try to do a better job. It's a weird psychology thing. If they're feeling this good, let's see how much better she can be. But there are times when I just can't hold the moaning because someone is doing that great of a job, sometimes I gotta cover my mouth, haha.

Ron Wilson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I instinctively moan even when I'm not yet at a part that feels moan-worthy. Usually because I feel it's what she wants.