Giving blowjobs with condom

whattheduck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few questions.

1. I want to give a guy a blowjob, but I worry about STDs-what is the best condom to use for blowjobs?
2. Will it diminish the feeling for him?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few questions.

1. I want to give a guy a blowjob, but I worry about STDs-what is the best condom to use for blowjobs?
2. Will it diminish the feeling for him?

Why are you worrying more about whether it will diminish the
feeling for him...:confused:.....than if it will keep you free from STDs
and healthy?

ALWAYS USE A CONDOM FOR ORAL, man....don't be foolish!
Any good standard brand, non-lubricated one will do....I don't go
for the cheaper and maybe not so good brands, or flavored ones.
I think using a good, popular brand is best. Just my thoughts

Watch that your teeth don't tear the condom....:frown1:

Good luck!

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Hey Silver, I get sooo confused. I have read here and in articles-on the one hand- that there is minimal to no chance of getting STD's giving blow jobs.
Then, On the other hand, I have read your comment to always use a condom to avoid STD's. Which is it???? ( I don't want to start a rant, but sure would like to know the answer.)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have found the best condoms for giving head to a man are the lubricated "Trojans" in the yellow colored packaging.
They are fairly thin you won't lose any feeling if you're wearing them, they don't taste too terrible in your mouth and you get three to a pack!
Silver is right though. You shouldn't give a shit about if they'll
cause any loss of feeling. That is the least important issue.
The absolute most important issue is avoiding any
communicable diseases ie STD's,HIV,chlamydia or any
other diseases deary.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

sk2k

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry lads a blow job with a condom is just crap for feeling IMO! Safe fair enough but crap. Get both of yourselves tested for sti's at you local clinic, once you get the all clear the both of you can go at it without a condom!

whattheduck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for all the answers.
the reason i ask is because this guy usually sucks my dick without a condom. he's older and swallows my load. i know i am clean. he says he is but i am still very leary, so i figured it'd be best to use a condom. but i don't want to completely diminish the feeling for him since he's doing so much for me. ;)
i heard that thin unlubricated condoms are the best for giving blowjobs.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sorry lads a blow job with a condom is just crap for feeling IMO! Safe fair enough but crap. Get both of yourselves tested for sti's at you local clinic, once you get the all clear the both of you can go at it without a condom!

Sorry, but that is just plain irresponsible.....
You can get something between the time you are tested.....and get the results...
and the next BJ.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Hey Silver, I get sooo confused. I have read here and in articles-on the one hand- that there is minimal to no chance of getting STD's giving blow jobs.
Then, On the other hand, I have read your comment to always use a condom to avoid STD's. Which is it???? ( I don't want to start a rant, but sure would like to know the answer.)

It only takes once to do and get it!
There is always the chance, even if it is "minimal".....
Do you want to take that chance....even though it is "minimal?"
I certainly wouldn't take that chance! I value my life too much.

Fluids are involved and sharing fluids isn't safe.
I came along before the 1980's and enjoyed the freedom of not having to worry
about anything before HIV and AIDS came along.
I have been partnered for 20+ years, and we still practice safe sex. It is just the
best thing to do.

I don't go by what I read in forums or non-medical articles. I'm including a bit from
the CDC....I prefer to take their word for it.

Can I get HIV from oral sex? | Questions and Answers | CDC HIV/AIDS

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
In answer to the (mostly unasked) questions....)

It's damned difficult (in fact I don't know if they've ever proven it IS possible) to get HIV from giving/getting a blowjob. Unfortunately, that's not the only disease out there. Damned near all of the other ones are pretty transmittable that way.

Shall we list all of the other diseases?

Wrap it, whether giving or getting....

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In answer to the (mostly unasked) questions....)

It's damned difficult (in fact I don't know if they've ever proven it IS possible) to get HIV from giving/getting a blowjob. Unfortunately, that's not the only disease out there. Damned near all of the other ones are pretty transmittable that way.

Shall we list all of the other diseases?

Wrap it, whether giving or getting....

i came in to post the same exact thing. i'm seriously wondering if they even teach sex ed anymore? :confused:

sk2k

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, but that is just plain irresponsible.....
You can get something between the time you are tested.....and get the results...
and the next BJ.

hows it irresponsible ?? of course u cant do anything without precautions while your waiting thoguht.

how about don't be such a slut sleeping around and try and stick with the one guy u like/fancy and know is clean!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use kimono (or any Okamoto brand) condom with a little sliquid lube for BJs because they have no weird flavor or smell.

Kimono's are also super thin, so the guy can feel the heat and pressure easily.
It isn't the same as without a condom, but comes pretty close.
If he claims he cannot feel anything, I recommend a hand job as an alternative.

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Safety debate aside (there are ton's of great accredited websites out there where you can get the information to make an informed decision about things)

I have found there are a couple of do's and dont's for blowing a guy with a condom.

1. The condom--there are some flavored ones out there that are pretty good... kiss of mint, cola, strawberry... they are good.. but the flavor wears off too soo (or I suck for too long).. I'd suggest starting with a standard non-lubed condom. You may have to taste test a few to find something that works. Also to note on condoms... there are a TON of them out there... spirals, extra "head" room, ect.. that enhance the feelings for the wearer. These can be great and actually can produce and even better BJ experience.

From personal experience, one of the top 5 bj's of my life was with a condom on.

I would however stay away from anything pre-lubricated. 9 times out of 10... whatever lube they used tastes nasty!!

2. LUBE!---it's critcial! .. Again.. you need to taste test this one. Astroglide is my personal fave. I'd stay away from ANYTHING oil based. Put it on the guys dick BEFORE you put the condom on. This will provide some internal friction (try jacking off with a condom and lube for reference). Once the flavor wears off put a thin coat of lube on the covered cock and go back to town... You shouldn't have to reapply after that. Just don't let the latex or your mouth get dry.

3. Water... keep a glass on hand.. you'll need it to keep you mouth from getting all dry. Also try some uber cold ice water. Take a big sip.. hold it in your mouth for a second.. then swallow.. then back to sucking.. it's a really cool sensation.

4. The "Tip"--If you have a particularly sensitive gag reflex, make sure that the tip/head of the condom isn't just hanging there, rather stretched tight over the head. Be careful with this on... can gag you without warning.

As far as technique goes, be sure to start out slow and get used to the feeling/taste of latex.

It can be exremely hot for both the wearer and the one giving the BJ. Although it's not the real deal, it can often be hotter. You just have to get alittle creative.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hows it irresponsible ?? of course u cant do anything without precautions while your waiting thoguht.

how about don't be such a slut sleeping around and try and stick with the one guy u like/fancy and know is clean!

Me a slut? I've been with and true to the same person for 20+ years...and you?