Giving David a Bath

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by cocktailweenie, Apr 16, 2008.

1. cocktailweenie

Giving David a Bath

After I graduated from high school I got myself a real cushy job in private service for a rich family, the Stewarts, who lived in this enormous mansion. They had valets, a butler, maids, a chauffeur, and a cook. The Stewarts also had a son, David, who was about my age. When I was introduced to him on my first day on the job he came across as a bit snooty, but I expected that and it didn’t bother me. The Stewarts were an odd family, completely helpless without their servants performing ordinary daily functions for them. Just how helpless became evident to me about two weeks after I started work. Some of us hired help were sitting around the kitchen table in the servants’ quarters when David came bursting in.

“I need someone to give me a bath on a permanent basis.” He eyed all the assembled staff, "You, the new boy, what’s you’re name?”

“Dino DeLil…”

“Fine. You’ll do. Follow me.”

“Sir, I’ve never given anyone a bath before, I … ”

“It’s easy. You’ll do fine.”

I thought, holy shit!

When we got to the bathroom in his suite I was immediately given a thermometer and instructed to fill the enormous free standing tub to 100 degrees. As the tub was filling slowly I took the opportunity to study David more closely. He seemed of average build; straight blond hair fell across his forehead, while his eyes and thin lips etched a permanent sneer. I wondered when he would begin to get undressed; he just stood there with a bored expression looking at the water filling. I contemplated asking him to strip, but could not work up the nerve (“Take off your clothes”? “Get naked, sir please”?). Suddenly, without prompting he jerked himself to life and walked over to a corner of the room and began to peel. With his back turned to me I could study him freely as his clothes came off. He had a lean muscularity which surprised me a bit and when he slipped off his underwear the whiteness of his small perfect ass was almost blinding. Now completely naked, he slowly turned around and advanced towards the tub. I noticed that his light brown cock was about average in size, with prominent veins leading to a slightly oversized eraser pink dick head. His circumcision was a poor one, with loose skin crowding the ridge and the circ scar a large smudge of dark brown. His legs were surprisingly muscular and were covered with short and wiry yellow hairs. As our eyes locked I had to repress a smirk, while his eyes proclaimed indifference to his naked state. As he hovered over me as I was squatting over the tub I glanced upwards to check out his fuzzy pink ball sack. It didn’t take him long to notice my curiosity so I returned attention to the water in the tub. I’ve always believed that as long as this male to male curiosity was of brief duration it was perfectly acceptable. In fact, I always feel flattered when I catch someone checking out my prick in the health club showers. While I thought that his cock was an interesting specimen, I wanted to whip out my own olive colored uncut monster and show him who was boss.

When the tub was filled he gingerly lowered himself in. I noticed a wash cloth draped over the edge of the tub but, ignoring it, I began rubbing his back with a bar of soap. His eyes widened slightly at this but he didn’t voice an objection. I lathered up both his back and chest as he looked straight ahead. When his skin was thoroughly soapy I used both my hands to caress and rub his skin. The pleasure of touching his smooth and muscular torso aroused my prick and built a tent of my loose fitting pants. I felt exhilarated by the changed dynamic of our relationship: it was a privilege to see my employer in his nakedness and seemed to confer an advantage on me. Maybe that is why I took the next step: I requested the young master to get on his hands and knees in the tub.

“What for?”

“I need to clean you thoroughly…which is what you want…your hole, I mean.”

He studied me, alternately contemplating the damage to his dignity in assuming the doggy position or anticipating the pleasure to be found. Then he obeyed me. But assuming the position involved rising from the water slightly and exposing his prick completely. Making a feeble attempt to hide a semi-hard on with a forearm he finally got down on all fours. Now his glistening white ass was inches from my face. A carpeting of light brown fur nestled in his ass crack.

“Please spread’em, sir.”

Again, he obeyed and pried his ass cheeks apart revealing swirls of matted hair around his anus. My prick was now fully extended, about to slice through my pants. Using two soapy fingers I plunged straight into his pink hole and twirled them around. Immediately he began using his interior muscles to resist me but I slapped his ass hard with my free hand and he relented, allowing me to finger his velvety hole. He turned his face to mine with an expression of bafflement and a curl of pleasure on his lips. After a minute of vigorous fingering he began giving orders:

“Rinse me out and then strip!”

“But sir, I’m the one who’s giving…”

“Strip!”

“Yes sir,” I said with poorly concealed excitement. After cupping some water in my hands and throwing it against his bum and then taking a few jabs to rinse his butthole, I turned away from him and rose from my kneeling position; I thought by not showing my tent my enormous prick would be a surprise to him. When I finally shucked the last particle of clothing I turned to face him as he stood in the bath. My eight and a half inch ramrod straight cock rose at a forty-five degree angle, but before approaching him I turned sideways so he could check out its profile. His reaction was to gape in mild consternation at my pride, obviously conscious of his own smaller prick. But he was a good sport about it, finally smiling and saying in mock annoyance:

“For your impertinence Dino, in showing up your employer I must punish you. Suck my cock!”

I immediately bent to the task, vacuuming up his succulent six inches in greedy slurps, my hands tightly gripping his smooth ass mounds. I was barely into it when he announced he was about to shoot his load, which he did, right into my face. In my excitement I quickly followed with a hands free squirt which impressed David greatly:

“Bravo, I’ve never seen that before.”

We silently toweled off together, as if we were buddies. Smiling at me, David said:

“I’ve got a friend named Jeffrey. He’s coming tomorrow for horseback riding and after that we usually end up in the tub together. Be there.”

“In the tub with you and Jeffrey?”

“Sure, why not. It’ll be a tight squeeze, but we’ll all fit in. I can’t wait to see the look on his face when he sees your big prick.”

Neither could I.

“Another thing. Jeffrey likes to get fucked in the ass. Think you could help out?”

“I’m always willing to try new things, sir.”

We both broke up at that.

2. lurker2008

lurker2008 Member

Very nice, Cant wait for more

3. AznPower294

AznPower294 New Member

pretty hot

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

Carry on..

5. keno666

keno666 New Member

Yum....like your mind.

6. B_jeffrey123

B_jeffrey123 New Member

yes thr rest needs to completed soon!Good start!

7. Smartalk

Gold Member

I have no doubts that that sort of senario happened on many occasions and in many stately homes.

Draft saved Draft deleted