Giving Head / Study said men would not know if the mouth is from a man or woman

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A University in the Netherlands ran a study claiming that most straight men would not know if the blow job their getting is from a man or woman. 10 men were chosen for this study of various ages. They were blindfolded and had their feet and hands restrained. Then at various times both men and women would come in and start performing oral sex on them until they ejaculated without using their hands, just the mouth. 99% of the men were unable to tell if the mouth was that of a man or woman blowing them. I was thinking what a waste of money to spend money on a study like this.

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ya that's kinda weird, what would be the point of doing that?
I bet they would have a excess of volunteers though.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A University in the Netherlands ran a study claiming that most straight men would not know if the blow job their getting is from a man or woman. 10 men were chosen for this study of various ages. They were blindfolded and had their feet and hands restrained. Then at various times both men and women would come in and start performing oral sex on them until they ejaculated without using their hands, just the mouth. 99% of the men were unable to tell if the mouth was that of a man or woman blowing them. I was thinking what a waste of money to spend money on a study like this.
You are correct it is a waste of money. For one thing ten is too small a sample to be conclusive. I can't believe in all of the Netherlands they could only find ten men willing to receive a free blow job for a university study. :rolleyes:

On the other hand I guess this kills the myth that gay men give better head than straight women. :biggrin1: :cool:

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On the other hand I guess this kills the myth that gay men give better head than straight women. :biggrin1: :cool:

Actually, it just said that they couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman, it didn't state which was better at which times. Just a thought.

But why did the men (who received head) agree to this? Can they be fully straight then? Or are they straight but desperate?

I really love this study, I agree 100 % could never tell if it was a man or woman, the ones who did get the right answers just probably guessed. A mouth is a mouth. And what a good mouth I have ;)

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually, it just said that they couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman, it didn't state which was better at which times. Just a thought.
.............Of course gay men give better blow jobs than most woman,there better at deep throating,and they can go for longer........in my opinion :rolleyes:

D_NudeWort505

1st Like
Media
I find it difficult to believe that any university would perform a "study" such as this. But, anyway, letting a guy suck your cock does not mean you are gay or that you have any homosexual inclinations--just oral stimulation inclinations.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HAHAHAHAH weirdest study ever, soooo many immoral or unethical problems with this one. Not to mention is it not possible they convinced them selves it was a woman to start with and there for assumed it was one the whole time? bait and switch? Plus are the people giving the oral getting paid... and if not what kind of security is involved heheh. Besides unless you brush up against a good amount of facial hair why would you think it was a man unless that is what you intended it to be.

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hey, isn't 99% of 10 equal to 9.9?

How does that work then? Who is this 0.1% of a person?

Just wondering.

Lily:smile:

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assuming the performing men didn't have any stubble, and were quiet while during the experiment.
Anyone would have a hard time telling a difference, a mouth, tongue and lips are just that and the same on both sexes.

If the receiving guys were blindfolded they could have applied any mental image to those human anatomical parts...so its hardly surprising they got off.