Giving Head / Study said men would not know if the mouth is from a man or woman

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've only been blown twice by a female when I was younger, and I do remember them being enjoyable. Gay men do seem to be a lot more enthusiastic about the task and it comes through in the performance. No pun intended, of course. ;)

Science is wonderful, even with silly things like this. I think a Nationwide study should be made at every major city, complete with a big wall full of glory holes. Hell, call it National Blow Job Day and have everyone do it at once. Imagine the news coverage. And it'll probably cost close to nothing to have it done. :biggrin:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Thing is, deep down, if everyone is honest, when guys are horny and i mean horny, they would give a door a bang, Guys think with their cock, not always emotional, but as a need. I think most guys straight ,bi,gay, ambidickstrouse etc, would'nt care who was munching, slurping on their porker, after they have cum, it can be dismissed from memory if it needs to be .

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Regardless if this was a legitimate study
conducted by a university in Holland
I've been promoting this very same premise.
If you put a bag over the man's head,he would not be
able to tell whether it was a man, a women or a mod!!! j/k
cigarbabe:saevil:
But he would be able to tell if it was a good blow job or not.

Do mods give bj's? :eek:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
.............Of course gay men give better blow jobs than most woman,there better at deep throating,and they can go for longer........in my opinion :rolleyes:

Yeah, you had to add "IMO" to that because I know a lot of guys who can't give head worth a good damn and girls that make men's toes curl.

kyoralguy4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been told by a few married men that I suck often that they like the way I suck them off over how women suck them I think us men at times who become very good cocksucker knwo more what the mans cock need to feel so we real;y go out our ways to suck the cock I let marreid guys cum in my mouth and I swallow them off all the time some have told me there wives don;t like to swallow man I love cum I love to swallow it I love sucking cock so much I am a full time married cocksucker and I love giving blow jobs anytime they need it

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A University in the Netherlands ran a study claiming that most straight men would not know if the blow job their getting is from a man or woman. 10 men were chosen for this study of various ages. They were blindfolded and had their feet and hands restrained. Then at various times both men and women would come in and start performing oral sex on them until they ejaculated without using their hands, just the mouth. 99% of the men were unable to tell if the mouth was that of a man or woman blowing them. I was thinking what a waste of money to spend money on a study like this.

I was thinking that'd be a great study to be part of from either side:smile:.