The feeling as he struggles to hold back the orgasm
The orgasm - the throbbing in your mouth
Post orgasm as it shrinks back

Redbabe01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not tryin to toot my own horn, but I give a pretty sweet BJ. I love doin it and it makes me horny and super wet. I love everything about it. Good times good times!!!

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say...I enjoy the feeling of power that I have in the situation. I love being watched while I am giving head...and I love being told things like "suck my cock"...god, that almost makes me cum. I adore giving head...it makes me so horny while I do it...and because I love it so much..I must admit..I am really good at it. In fact, I have helped my girlfriends with it..and there partner always notice and comment on how much better they are after talking with me....

My favorite part of giving head...the feeling of how hard and thick the cock gets in my mouth right before orgasm...pure enjoyment!!!

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not tryin to toot my own horn, but I give a pretty sweet BJ. I love doin it and it makes me horny and super wet. I love everything about it. Good times good times!!!

I have tried to toot my own horn but I can't reach.:wink:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um, I think the only part I don't like about sucking cock is getting face-fucked. I can take alot of dick, but not at a quick pace. When I do, it's like a plunger in a backed up drain...meaning I tend to gag.

As long as he's not trying to rape my throat, I can handle lots of deepthroating and love to change the pace up; which usually drives them fuckin' insane. (in the good way, of course)

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When giving head (blow job) what is the best part of it

Getting it from flaccid that is it growing in your mouth / throat
The oral fucking
Teasing with your tongue / mouth

ummm all of the above !?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say it's the teasing and licking with my tongue and mouth, and knowing he is trying to hold back just before I feel that throbbing sensation...but really, it's just knowing he is enjoying it so much is what really turns me on and that is my favorite thing about it.

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sucking me off when I'm driving! FUUUCK! I had to get good at this cause she makes we yell it's so good. I swear, whenever I get a drive-blowjob, she puts in some crazy effort moves and wants me to lose control.

I don't recomend this to anyone though. I'm suprised I haven't crashed yet. :smile:

D

deleted3782

When giving head (blow job) what is the best part of it

Getting it from flaccid that is it growing in your mouth / throat
The oral fucking
Teasing with your tongue / mouth

All of the above.

And then doing it again.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All of the above.

And then doing it again.

and again. :smile:

I like feeling it grow and running the tongue over and around the turgid ridge and piss slit cleft and feeling the blood in the thick veins swell and recede. That tangy taste of precum and moans of pleasure only add to the banquet.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is the total control I have over the man at that time. I can make him beg or whimper or plead. That is a big turn on, but overall giving head gets me super excited.

I prefer if he was not fully erect and get him to be that way, I love how a man grows. Plus I love holding him in my hands and watching his veins pop out.

I love watching their eyes as I go way WAY WAY down on them, especially when their head goes past my tonsils, because it is tight for most men.

I only enjoy the orgasm if they cum a LOT, for some reason that satisfies me more. I think that men who don’t ejaculate much don’t enjoy it as much. MY wrong impression for sure, but guys who gush hard turn me on.

Shrinking back to size turns me OFF, I like to keep playing with it and keep it hard. I love to hear it when a man says: Wow nobody has ever kept me hard like this before.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like feeling it grow and running the tongue over and around the turgid ridge and piss slit cleft and feeling the blood in the thick veins swell and recede. That tangy taste of precum and moans of pleasure only add to the banquet.

Fantastic!!! I couldn't have said it better myself. I love this!!! Great description!!Bravo!!!A+!!!!

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like seeing it limp hanging there. Knowing it's already big and wondering how big it's going to get. putting it in my hand and feeking how heavy it is really gets me going. Then just having it grow in my mouth. The rest is just finishing the job.....until he's ready to cum, then I like to watch it shoot and jumo around as it is. Schwing!