Giving his balls the attention they deserve

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes the difference between a 4 star blowjob and a 5 star one is the attention lacking to the scrotum and the juice makers inside.

Half the problem is people just don't know what to do with them, so they do nothing out of fear of hurting them.

What's worked for you?

VampireBear

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a long-standing issue for me...it's rare that I run into someone who can coordinate a decent blowjob technique with some nice ball handling at the same time (although I don't mind if you go back and forth, either...sometimes people just can't split focus like that).

I know guys who like some firm attention, tugging, pulling (in a couple of cases, even squeezing)....more often, I think the best stimulation is light to moderate stroking, with special attention to the creases of skin in the thigh joint, where the ball sack just starts to separate from the body...also the "taint," right behind the ball sack...and don't over think it, just lightly move your fingers around, provide some nice stimulation.

And above all, ASK. See if a guy knows what he likes, if he can explain or demonstrate it to you, and then carry on.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every man and woman knows that the most sensitive part of a man is his balls, so....

If, while giving oral sex, you cup them at first and see the reaction. Lick down the shaft and around the scrotum and see the reaction. Lick around where the sac attaches to his body (as Vampire says above) but use the tip of your tongue so it has the firmness of a fingertip. Then lick from the underside of the penis toward the anus (the taint), stopping 1/2 inch before the anus. It will drive him WILD!

kentgwm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I quite enjoy having my balls sucked and my sack pulled.
I agree with this. I have a variety of heavy cock rings that provide a nice pull on my balls. When I cum it's always an awesome experience with a cock ring! :cool:

ABigStickIsBest

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can only speak for myself and what I know other men have said they enjoy. Having my nuts licked, especially if I've shaved them, while I jack off, is probably one of the best feelings I've felt as an adult man. There's just nothing quite like it (a nice rim job works, too, or better yet, someone who knows that a good blowjob involves the balls and the asshole, too.) Frankly getting my dick sucked or stroked, with no attention to my nuts or my ass -- that's just fucking boring as hell. Men have a ton of nerve endings down below, and the more they are stimulated the stronger the ejaculation will be (and the better it will feel.)

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree, balls are where it's at. I can't come without some attention to my balls. I think a lot of women don't understand this or are afraid to be too rough with them. I've never been with a man, but I would think that knowing what feels good to another man is a definite plus to being gay.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd rather have my balls licked and a scruffy guy rub his cheeks over them than have my dick sucked..
Exactly!! I've often thought that if someone would invent underwear or a jockstrap that had a somewhat stiff crushed velvet or some material that was a little bristley where your balls are, they would sell a million pairs. They would lightly scratch your balls while you walk. I would wear them every day and everyone around me would think, "Why is this guy in such a good mood."

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been with a man, but I would think that knowing what feels good to another man is a definite plus to being gay.

Yes, if a guy's doing something for the first time with another guy he can think, "Well, what would make me feel good were I in his position?" and go with that. Most often the response will be a good one.

Another nice thing about being gay is that guys understand that the desire to make love/have physical or emotional closeness or intimacy can be completely separate from the physical need to get off and/or the physical enjoyment of his smell/taste. What do I mean?
-Sometimes I wrack my brain trying to figure out how to get maximal skin contact with my boyfriend and I'm not interested in getting off.
-Sometimes I just want to jerk off while sucking his dick or licking his balls.
-Sometimes my body needs to hump his leg while my nose and tongue are buried in his armpit.

And I'm more than happy to reciprocate 110%, of course.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, if a guy's doing something for the first time with another guy he can think, "Well, what would make me feel good were I in his position?" and go with that. Most often the response will be a good one.

Another nice thing about being gay is that guys understand that the desire to make love/have physical or emotional closeness or intimacy can be completely separate from the physical need to get off and/or the physical enjoyment of his smell/taste. What do I mean?
-Sometimes I wrack my brain trying to figure out how to get maximal skin contact with my boyfriend and I'm not interested in getting off.
-Sometimes I just want to jerk off while sucking his dick or licking his balls.
-Sometimes my body needs to hump his leg while my nose and tongue are buried in his armpit.

And I'm more than happy to reciprocate 110%, of course.
Its that thing about trying to explain why girls are no good at giving head, it takes a guys to suck and a guy to be sucked and each knows what they like and what gives them pleasure ands the reciprocation is there. All very well playing with nipples and fingering buttocks as long as you know what feeling is being received and if its good, I mean rimming then licking up his balls is magic both ways....

andrielm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always work on the balls.
licking, teasing with the tip of my tongue, and sucking them softly.
I suck one in my mouth and if I see my partner is enjoying it, I suck both into my mouth. most of the tops enjoy it and I love to give them pleasure. sucking only the skin, and under and behind the balls sack do the work too. jerking with one and and sucking the balls into mouth and pulling them gives the highest pleasure.
my favorite way of cumming is the top sitting on my face and jacking himself, while i'm sucking his balls and jacking myself. when his about to cum, I eat his load and cum myself.

Clean Cut and Hung

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What’s worked for me? I tell the guy to suck my balls. My request has never been denied.

But I don’t get the lack of attention on balls either. The golden rule applies here... suck others’ balls as you would want them to suck yours.

I lick his sack... suck one ball... then the other... then get them both in my mouth... take my time sucking them... sometimes while stroking his cock, others times not... very lightly lick his taint and up between his balls and inner thighs... back to sucking his cock... back to balls... mix it up... and when he’s close to cumming, his cock in my mouth, I lightly play with them with a free hand.

Not only are balls overlooked, but also the taint. My taint is really sensitive and when lightly touched or licked can drive me crazy in a really good way!