Giving Maximum Pleasure

hung: While this may have been addressed here before, I think it would be very informative to discuss this matter again so that we could all gain some new insights from the long time members here at LPSG and also the insights from the new members.

What movements/techniques to you use to give your partner maximum pleasure?

This can be foreplay and/or actual engagement activities. Please share your knowledge for the benefit of all of us here at LPSG.

I realize that experimentation can be fun, but I am confident that there are some things I have overlooked and I am willing to learn from others. Thank You.

jerkin4-10: hung...thats a loaded question...but ill give it a shot...first the qualifyer...im totally straight and speak from that perspective only...one thing about foreplay i can relate ive tried, and its not for everyone...nor is it and everytime thing...i used loose restraints on my wife with a blindfold...left her alone for a few minutes...and came into the room with a bowl of ice cubes...these are the 'half moon' type automatic icemaker ice cubes...got between her legs and gently started kissing her lips...pacing myself...with my lips and tongue only...kissing and teasing...then i back off for a second... grab an ice cube and lightly run it down the length of her vagina...be prepared here...LOL...just once at first...then gently blow on her...the key here at the beginning is...'gently'...take a second...then move back to the gentle kisses...then the ice...then the breath...as you go along...she will be able to take the ice for longer periods of time...after 3 or 4 rounds of this...she will be INSANE...open and wet...begging for you...then at that point...ive inserted an ice cube inside her...and go back to the oral...as the ice melts...put another inside her...lots of oral...make sure the ice is melted...then enter her...the sensation for the both of you...her vagina being cold from the ice...and your cock being hot...will be extreme...the key to this is the restraints...because she is not going to be comfortable with the ice at first...but just comfort her with your touch and a nice relaxed voice...and that will soothe her...and GENTLY...everything is gentle...good luck...

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
jerkin4-10,

Well, the ice sounds most interesting!
And, it certainly is different!     ;)

-----
Finding innovative "new twists" are challenging for many of us...men (and women) I think.

In pondering this, it seems to me the "best" ways are often just slight variations to the tried and proven.
-- Just making a few subtle changes to even the most basic "moves".

It's all highly experimental anyway if we will admit to it!
--Finding what works and how comfortably "it all comes together" for both partners. (What works for one couple might not for the next!)

I'm amazed how many women love the "tease"--when the man just slightly enters and then withdraws.  This is repeated several times and then the "action" kinda builds from that point.  Simple idea, really.  Something about it though that becomes so enticing for her.
--(Who would have figured?) 'Often, seems to drive women wild.

Another one is the  deliberately "timed" slow-downs in thrusting...or, varying (unexpectedly!) the "length" of the strokes.  It doesn't always have to be the same "heavy continuous FORCED action" to be effective and meaningful.  It makes such a difference to vary it...and, when the woman is least expecting it! They act like it's sheer ecstasy, somehow.

Next-- foreplay.  It certainly  cannot be overlooked or under-estimated. Fact is, it's crucial it seems for just about all women to achieve ultimate pleasure and, an orgasm. This is especially true of course (which we all learn sooner or later here) when our larger sizes must be accounted for.

Lastly, one other (simple) technique(?) that gets tossed aside too often I think is just holding and cuddling one another afterwards...you know, not
"rush the moment" of ending that togetherness.

VERY important. Kinda "seals the deal" ;)