Giving my GF to an Alpha Jock

polostar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally I wouldn't care how hot this guy is. He sounds like a total asshole. Maybe the real question would be: why do you want to see this douche fuck your g/f? Maybe a little S/M?

I have to admit there might be something like that to it...it's definitely kinky I dunno...but I still want to see it :p there's something very erotic about it

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree! I've enjoyed threesomes and I don't think there's anything wrong with admiring them, but the way you've described this guy as an asshole and that you admire that, that's disturbing. Wanting a guy you personally believe is a prick to fuck your girlfriend is a problem. Don't lust after assholes! You will pay for it, over and over again.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I have to agree! I've enjoyed threesomes and I don't think there's anything wrong with admiring them, but the way you've described this guy as an asshole and that you admire that, that's disturbing. Wanting a guy you personally believe is a prick to fuck your girlfriend is a problem. Don't lust after assholes! You will pay for it, over and over again.

Meh I lust over arseholes all the time and I've never paid for em in my life :tongue:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Now i know i don't go with those girls because somehow i rarely have them pick up a check for me.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How serious are you and your GF? If you expect your relationship to be long lasting, I wouldn't try it. I think most ladies on the site will tell you that they wouldn't like be shared with someone else while they are in a relationship. If she is considering another guy, it may be permanent.

She chose you as her BF because she likes you just the way you are. She didn't pick alpha jock as her BF. You seem to have some serious feelings of envy for this guy. You need to deal with it and leave your GF out of it. There will always be someone bigger and better. You can't whore your GF out every time you encounter an alpha. You need to deal with your personal issues before you mess up a lot of other people's lives.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How serious are you and your GF? If you expect your relationship to be long lasting, I wouldn't try it. I think most ladies on the site will tell you that they wouldn't like be shared with someone else while they are in a relationship. If she is considering another guy, it may be permanent.

She chose you as her BF because she likes you just the way you are. She didn't pick alpha jock as her BF. You seem to have some serious feelings of envy for this guy. You need to deal with it and leave your GF out of it. There will always be someone bigger and better. You can't whore your GF out every time you encounter an alpha. You need to deal with your personal issues before you mess up a lot of other people's lives.

I agree with all of this. I certainly would not like anyone I dated to think he could just give me to someone. Or that he could convince me to be with someone. If you want this guy you need to try to deal with your feelings for him. If he's not interested you should move on.

I have been attracted to people unavailable to me before, I just choose to move past it. That is what I think you should do if you know he's not interested in you. Goodluck!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Personally I wouldn't care how hot this guy is. He sounds like a total asshole. Maybe the real question would be: why do you want to see this douche fuck your g/f? Maybe a little S/M?

I was thinking the same thing Jon because of something he said in his original post.

"and also seems to be very arrogant/kind of a prick which, if anything, makes me admire him more. I have heard rumors he's hung"

Confidence is a major turn on for me, arrogance is not..especially where he goes on to say he's not only arrogant but a prick!

I think he's a douche too!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

QFT, nailed it.

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agree with those saying "not a good idea".

Unless this is just a fling with you and the chick and you don't mind the risk of loosing her afterwards, then go for it. But Men need to be respected to be in an on-going relationship and this most likely will cause her to view you differently afterwards. Why do you think most women are attracted to assholes? It's not the fact they are douche bags, it is because they command respect.

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The key is for him not to know you want this to happen. If he is the arrogant prick who would like the conquest of being with an attached woman, he has to think this is his doing or that she wants him because he is better than you, etc.... If he thinks he has a conquest over you, then it will be possibly hot for him.

Make sure, though, your g/f is into this. Do not trade her like property. If she wants this, then let her know you would not object.

For you, get ready for a life of being a lifelong cuckold.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sounds weird to say you are giving her. Sounds like a concubine or something. Freaky polo. Freaky polo GF.

Arrogant pricks can still be nice to look at. I understand wanting to see someone's dick. It's a passing fancy, so take pictures and give all us pervs something to look forward to.

As far as I care everyone can just fleshpile all the time. People are wont to behave like they just barely discovered a new sexual frontier. There's very little new ground to break since like 10,000 BCE. Enjoy it all.

polostar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've told her about my fantasy while we were fucking and she went through the roof!!

But we haven't mentioned it since...