Giving my GF to an Alpha Jock

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
I will give you a different opinion. I think that, if you really want to do this, you should go on, provided you are aware of the most likely consequences already mentioned by the others here: Your GF losing respect for you. Even if she choose to stay with you, you will give her the impression that your self esteem is so low that she might not want to stay with you in the long term. Go for it if you want to.

If I were you psychologist, i would ask you something else instead: What, specifically, you find lustful if that were to happen? You description of that other guy tells me that you might be seeing him as the object of your desires, not your GF. Explore it more and your sexuality will likely grow with it.

sc1969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've told her about my fantasy while we were fucking and she went through the roof!!

But we haven't mentioned it since...

Dude, I know the type of guy you're mentioning - it might sound good now, but if it happened, you can bet your left testicle he'd tell his bro's that it went down and that you wanted his cock.

I don't know if your rep. or your relationship with the gf would last beyond that.

polostar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's what I was wondering. But I figured bad.

No she went through the roof as in had a monster orgasm!
But we haven't mentioned it since, either during sex or otherwise.
I think it would be a big leap for her to actually try it and don't know if she will...the other stuff people are saying is probably right, about possibly rumors being spread around if it happened :p

As for what I find sexy about it...I don't know it's kinky and primal.

Kevly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's cool if you wanna "get together" w/this guy, Bub. I have a problem, however, w/you USING your "girl" to do it. This seems to be an ever-increasing problem w/str8 guys looking to [possibly] get their first taste of dick. You want some of this guy? Figure out a way to get some of this guy. On your own. The way you're going now, you're deceiving BOTH of them to satisfy your latent homo tendencies. NEVER a good idea. And, (if what you say is true about this guy and his "attributes"), he probably is a big, fat prick. Also, if they do, in fact, end up fucking/sucking the shit out of each other and like it, there's a very real possibility that they'll decide they don't need (or want) you (and your deceptive, latent homo tendencies) in the pic. Where does that leave you then?

jerryhall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok work on your self-esteem and have a happy relationship with ur girlfriend without other guys fucking her in front of you

OR

realise that u yourself need you some cock and go hook up with a hot guy without making things even more complicated.

what about that?

ditto

If you want your girl to screw another guy in front of you, cool. But based on your characterization of the "jock" in question, this sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen. This guy probably wouldn't hesitate to fuck your girl in front of you and before she could rinse it out, he would have probably told half the free world, how he humiliated the shit out of you.

I would recommend you shop around, there are plenty of young, hung studs that would probably be amenable to not only banging your sweetheart for you, but going mutual, oral or whatever floats your boat with you.

Kevly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's cool if you wanna "get together" w/this guy, Bub. I have a problem, however, w/you USING your "girl" to do it. This seems to be an ever-increasing problem w/str8 guys looking to [possibly] get their first taste of dick. You want some of this guy? Figure out a way to get some of this guy. On your own. The way you're going now, you're deceiving BOTH of them to satisfy your latent homo tendencies. NEVER a good idea. And, (if what you say is true about this guy and his "attributes"), he probably is a big, fat prick. Also, if they do, in fact, end up fucking/sucking the shit out of each other and like it, there's a very real possibility that they'll decide they don't need (or want) you (and your deceptive, latent homo tendencies) in the pic. Where does that leave you then? :confused::frown1:

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find it curious that the OP started this thread shortly after posting this "story"

http://www.lpsg.org/191899-awesome-story-about-alpha.html

I find the story quite erotic and can see the appeal of the alpha male fucking your girl (especially if you have bi tendencies), but I am curious as to whether this post is a real proposal about trying to copy the circumstances in the story, or just another way of discussing the same topic. Not fussed either way, just curious.

polostar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find it curious that the OP started this thread shortly after posting this "story"

http://www.lpsg.org/191899-awesome-story-about-alpha.html

I find the story quite erotic and can see the appeal of the alpha male fucking your girl (especially if you have bi tendencies), but I am curious as to whether this post is a real proposal about trying to copy the circumstances in the story, or just another way of discussing the same topic. Not fussed either way, just curious.

The post/proposal to my gf is real...I happen to like that story I posted for the obvious reasons!

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not pervy at all to be straight and want to suck another guys dick, it's totally natural.
A lot of men who identify as straight secretly fantasise about gay sex, just very few will be honest about these feelings. It's natural to think it and natural to do it and also very nice to do.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fair enough

I think a lot depends on your relationship with your g/f. I have an ex who I have known for years. We dated but then realised we made better friends.. although we still had sex sometimes as friends. We speak openly about sex and she is one of the few people who knows about my bi-sexual side. She tells me about her sexual exploites in great detail and I enjoy hearing about who she is fucking and what his cock is like and what he does with it etc. She sometimes asks for pics of my cock and then she shows her girl friends and gives me feedback. She watched a girl blow me at a party once and although she felt like she should leave the room she couldn't take her eyes off me.. it was very hot. I would love to watch her blow another guy or get fucked by a big cock. We just have that kind of relationship.

I don't have that with my current g/f. In short, I would love to watch the alpha male fuck the first girl, but not my current g/f