Giving Off The 'Hook Up' Vibe?!

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is going to seem strange, or a strange problem to have BUT....

I honestly am starting to think that there is something wrong with me. The thing is that I think I am fully ready for serious dating. Hooking up is rather easy....extremely easy....BUT...

guys in person, guys online only seem to want me for sex. At first, I thought it was due to perhaps the way to spoke to guys, or something...but even online where they can't see what I am wearing...when I try to keep or steer conversations away to sex toward everyday conversation to get to know someone better...or bring up a hang-out event for food or coffee...basically, I am blown off like those models that dressed up in fat-suits to see just how badly they would get blown-off.

Not to sound crazy here but....systemshock can get all the ass he wants but CANT GET A DATE?!

This doesn't relate to my Penis, as its been the same size for some time...HOWEVER, its as if there is an inverse relationship to how good my body gets, how much further ahead I get in my career, and how much I learn vis-a-vis desirability to be talked to as anything other than dick/ass/muscle-and a goofy grin. :)

I really don't know what I am doing wrong here. I have told that I am intimidating...but I don't get how that can be the case when guys with MUCH better bodies than me, or FAR BETTER JOBS than mine, or those much more educated (PHD's and such) seem to get dates.

It's starting to concern me though. I turn 27 next week, and honestly, I am not looking forward to spending my 30's spinning my wheels relationship-wise much longer.

But, to be honest...I am running out of kinky types of sex to have, and new continents of men to play with for just hooking up to be interesting/rewarding anymore.

</rant>.

Comments welcome...even if you think I am full of it :)