Giving oral

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Pointman25, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Pointman25

Pointman25 New Member

Albums:
    I finally talked a gay friend of mine into letting me give him oral. We are supposed to get together this week, and I was wondering if any of you had any pointers on how to do it best, considering this will be my first time. I am anxious to see just what it will taste like, and am looking forward to it, to say the least lol.

#1 Pointman25, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
    CuriousNJWM likes this.
  2. JohnnyFF

JohnnyFF New Member

PM25,
    It

3. JohnnyFF

JohnnyFF New Member

PM25,
    Your

4. JohnnyFF

JohnnyFF New Member

PM, Your upcumming experience sounds wonderful. If your gay friend is giving you head, you will find your way through the experience. I would just fondle, feel, and listen, if your doing something right he will let you know. Most of all I would go first. lights on for sure. Talk to him most of all. Your experience hopefully will be resounding, and will bring a lifetime of smiles. Are you trying this for any reason or just curious? I always had a hard time when women would go down on me, I would always have to finish myself off. A man knows what a man wants, and tends to get you off a lot quiker. Taste? Every person tastes different. I like the pre-cum myself. My first time with another man was electric, but not fullfilling. We were in a bathroom in a stall when someone walked in, we both freaked out, and he tucked and ran!! Good luck, the butterflies in your stomach will increase as the time grows closer. I would call GF, and talk to him about the experience, phone sex will reveal what he might like, and NO teeth Brother. Play with those balls a lot, I know I like it when my balls are pulled on. I wish I were in your shoes, have fun, be safe, and don't expect to be a pro the first time. JohnnyFF

5. JohnnyFF

JohnnyFF New Member

Oh yeah let us know how it went

6. bfm01

bfm01 Member

Albums:
    I think it's important to listen to his reaction. When he makes pleasurable sounds, you know you're on to something. And don't just go up and down. Keep it interesting and explore everything, licking, caressing, light and then more pressure. I love it! You can also use your hand along with your mouth or just in front of it. Sends them through the roof! Have fun mostly.

7. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    Watch my instructional series of videos :cool:

8. D_Thyrnebeck Wrinklebeast

The thing I like the most is when someone sounds really into my cock...

...so maybe moan a little, and enjoy!

9. hud01

Gold Member

Maybe try reading this thread which I guess you are trying to mimic

http://www.lpsg.org/136994-so-ima-suck-my-first.html

10. Pointman25

Pointman25 New Member

Albums:
    actually no, i wasn't trying to "mimic" anything. I was simply asking a question. It seems someone else here though had the same question I did. Nice to know you have the time to memorize every thread on this forum.

11. alwayshornyatl

Albums:
    I have 3 hot buttons when I'm getting blown. 1) You crave my cock and you let me know it. 2) You wrap your throat around it 3) You rub your tongue at the base, near my balls.

And, oh yeah, you swallow.

12. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My advice: don't try for harder and faster. Slow and smooth is way more effective.

Try to get more than the first 2 inches into your mouth. Practice swallowing a banana. You should, with a little practice, have no difficulty getting 3-4 inches before you hit your gag reflex.

Tickle his balls a little. Get 'em wet and stroke 'em while you suck.

If you're going to let him cum in your mouth, do it closer to the front if your mouth. You'll feel way more in control if you're worried about swallowing. And no, it's not rude to spit out his load.

With his cock in your mouth, try moving your tongue around on the back side of his cockhead.

Geez, this is getting stream-of-consciousness. Instead of more specific tips, let me endorse what the post above says: let him know you crave, and are loving his cock.

Enjoy! And report back how it goes!

13. goldenwhat

goldenwhat New Member

Hahaha okay so I'm glad you want him to have a great first time so he can have happiness and fulfillment in the future, etc. Haha but let him just suck the shit out of it, don't be looking towards the future, just enjoy the present. I believe passion will guide you through the whole thing haha have some fun.

14. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

You should know what it's like to get or want to get a good blowjob even if it's in fantasy as you have a penis.

15. biggd8

biggd8 New Member

Fleshlightmouth I watched your instructional videoss---how about a private lesson!

16. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll be in Chicago sometime in the summer of 2010, private lesson coming up :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted