Giving Testosterone to Boys

While in the chat the other day I noticed one or two guys talking freely about giving their sons testosterone boosters during the onset of puberty in an attempt to give their sons larger penises. I won't say I was appalled but definitely awestruck at the idea of it.

Personally I've never heard of this before and am wondering if it is taboo or frowned upon out of simple curiosity.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The injected testosterone may prevent the boys' own testes from developing completely, and then they'll be dependent on injections all their lives. I can't believe that it would make enough difference to be worth the risks.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While in the chat the other day I noticed one or two guys talking freely about giving their sons testosterone boosters during the onset of puberty in an attempt to give their sons larger penises. I won't say I was appalled but definitely awestruck at the idea of it.

Personally I've never heard of this before and am wondering if it is taboo or frowned upon out of simple curiosity.

They were either pulling your leg or are unfit parents.

While after doing some research I now know just how dangerous it is I am still most shocked they where discussing it the way they were. Calmly discussing dosages and timetables.

I sure hope it was a joke but then again there are people out there that do terrible things to their children like that little Tarzan Kid

B_Lewis1

Experimental Member
Media
Agreed. Also, it sounds fucking pervy. Why would anyone give a fuck what their kid's dick is like? Find me an answer that doesn't sound pervy and you win a prize.

thats not pervy at all
i am small but i hope my son gets his penis from both sides of his family and not just me

i would not want my son to go through the constang self doubt n
& insecurities i have been through as a result of being smaller

i would want him to have one less thing to worry about when he is intimate with a woman

so if there is a way i can prevent that for him by poasibly making him bigger i would

not dangerous methods though

ya see, I live on a planet and daily am forced to put up with just such shallow ignorance and sheer stupidity.
It's kind of like being nibbled to death by ducks.
I choked on my sandwich reading that last sentence

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe his doctor would go along with it. But perhaps it could be of benefit in avoiding the condition of micro penis, or at least a too small penis. Sometimes I wish some sort of intervention had been
done for myself. With only a 6x4 erection and much smaller flaccid size. :( So perhaps we don't know all the facts. Maybe the doctor is in agreement on this,
and it is a proper therapy. Maybe we shouldn't go off half cocked. lol

B_BigHeadRodd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ya see, I live on a planet and daily am forced to put up with just such shallow ignorance and sheer stupidity.
It's kind of like being nibbled to death by ducks.

Yo sexplease, I'm really happy for you, and ima let you finish...

...but Jan Brewer had one of the most confusing speeches of all TIME!!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am curious as to where this discussion appeared.

I personally would want to see this board conversation before I made any kind of judgment.

I would say that it would certainly draw my attention and make me wonder, but, without complete information it is conjecture really.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
risky business. I've heard of mom's and grandmom's tugging on their baby boys making sure everything "dropped", but using testosterone is very risky, and who says this works. it's all inherited to certain degree.

I am curious as to where this discussion appeared.

I personally would want to see this board conversation before I made any kind of judgment.

I would say that it would certainly draw my attention and make me wonder, but, without complete information it is conjecture really.
A mibbit chat room in an online game I play

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
risky business. I've heard of mom's and grandmom's tugging on their baby boys making sure everything "dropped"

I was laughed at when I said this before.

"Tugging" by mothers in some cultures was also a way to make sure her son's penis would be healthy and big.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was laughed at when I said this before.

"Tugging" by mothers in some cultures was also a way to make sure her son's penis would be healthy and big.

Jelqing your child? In some cultures? yea perhaps but in this society you are loosing custody of your child and going to whined up on a sex offender registry.