Giving up Masturbation

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So yeah... I realized that it takes me 10 to 15 minutes minimum to masturbate to the point of ejaculation, and those of you who know me, I can edge for almost 3 to 4 hours before cumming.

So then i realized that cumming no longer gives me the glorious feelings that it used to, and I only get those rushes when i edge for at least 2 hours.

So I have decided to given up jerking off for the period of one week. This thread will hopefully be a daily chronicle of my abstinent adventure.

Wish me luck, fuck me I'll need it.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
good luck man....my advice to stay masturbation free would be to avoid this site for one lol..... keep yourself occupied at all times, get lots and lots of exercise, as you'll be too tired to even think about jerking off.....good luck on your quest

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good luck with that. But don't expect ME to follow you. I get DSB's too easily... I'm sure I'd either explode or go postal on the world if I stopped masturbating or fucking.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So yeah... I realized that it takes me 10 to 15 minutes minimum to masturbate to the point of ejaculation, and those of you who know me, I can edge for almost 3 to 4 hours before cumming.

So then i realized that cumming no longer gives me the glorious feelings that it used to, and I only get those rushes when i edge for at least 2 hours.

So I have decided to given up jerking off for the period of one week. This thread will hopefully be a daily chronicle of my abstinent adventure.

Wish me luck, fuck me I'll need it.

Good luck with this.

But I've found perfectly good results by laying off for a couple of days, not a whole week. A whole week sounds like quite the long, hard slog.

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you can go a few days, but if your under 30 a week will really annoy you. You said masturbation, but what about an orgasm by another means like sex, BJ some one else gives you a hand?

It'll be interesting if you have a wet dream before a full week goes by.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
inman... for a 19 year old horny teenager, hells yes it will.

Stacy... thank you. I hope i can persevere, just to say i could. if i can go the week, then i will keep going to see exactly how long i can go.

sam solo... any and all sexual contact.

unabear... very good point, i'll only be on long enough to keep an eye on my thread and give updates

sam solo26...
yeah i am a teenager, so i am VERY compatible with the whole sleeping thing.

Greek Dude... WTF??

Hellboy0...
LOL

Bbucko... thats the point of the whole thing... to see how long I can go.

Yurkon... like i said to sam solo, no sexual contact whatsoever, and oooooohhhh... i never even considered wet dreams.

Thanks for all the support, tips, and advice. You'll hear from me soon

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Giving up masturbating is one thing (I did it 6 years ago when I met my second wife - but only cuz she's on it all the time. I never get a chance. LOL.

Giving up all sexual release is pointless.

That's like the Amish mentallity of not using zips or even buttons, yet still making use of the wheel to get around (hypocrites).

An empty gesture to yourself and no-one else and achieving nothing, to boot.

Everyone needs sex (unless you've found an alternative you're not telling us about).

Or maybe you've lost your libido?