Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I guess this would be the right place to post this...When i get a hard-on my glads stay pretty soft till RIGHT before I'm about to come then they get really heard, is there a way to change it so that my glads get hard with the rest of my cock?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are very young relative to me, so take my experience as it may or may not apply in your case! I developed the problem you describe at age 70; it had not existed prior to that age. I began jelquing to improve the blood flow to my dick head and you can judge for yourself from my pictures whether it is hard enough to suit you . It not only gets harder, but it is considerably larger than it was prior to beginning jelquing .
Additionally, jelquing regrew my foreskin; I am now a C6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan S.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My whole cock is like that; always has been. I mean, I certainly get hard, but you can squeeze it and there's still a little bit of sponginess to it. In contrast, I've known guys who are rock hard when they get a boner. But just as I'm cumming, I notice that mine gets like that right then - hard as a rock, with no give at all. Everything works fine, though, so I figure eh, people are all just different.