Glad I don't have a HUGE cock

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
Last night I was with a new lady we were all horned up and I proceeded to pound it doggy stile and it caused her some pain so I had to stop. This has happed on numerous occasions in different position with different women. Sometimes I hit their cervix or just cant go as deep as I wish. Now I am not an overzealous rookie, but there are limits even with a 7.25 inch cock. I could not imagine what it would be like if it were any bigger. Of course I have wished from time to time I have a giant shlong but maybe its not all it cracked up to be. Anyone have an opinion on this. Have you ever wished you were just big and not huge. Anyways to all the other 7 inchers out there I think we've got it pretty good.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The penetration act isn't allways pounding balls deep.
I don't have 7"; but when my bedpartner isn t fully aroused when entering; you can easily hit the cervix.
Therefor start gently - and let your partner decide how deep she wants it.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I’m glad I have a cock.

Of course if I were female, I’d be glad I had a nice warm place to fit a cock which I would do as often as possible.

At some point in time, most guys decide their cock is either too big, too small, needs to be cut, wish it wasn’t, curves down and they wish it was up; up instead of down, left instead of right or the other way around; they think the length is right but wish it were thicker, not as thick, the head was bigger or smaller or it’s the wrong color.

Anybody got the hots for them invariably thinks their cock is great because it’s their cock. The corollary is as true. Somebody don’t like your cock, I’m figuring they don’t like you and are coming up with justifications.

So I'm glad for you that you’re glad your cock is not bigger or smaller or different.

Every so often I wake up and realize I was dreaming I had two cocks. Now there’s an idea a guy can wrap his head around – or at least the other hand.

Last edited:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For vaginal sex, I'd trade a bit of length for some girth. I'd rather be pube grinding and stretching a pussy than banging into the cervix causing pain.

For anal sex, I'll keep what I have. The women I have attempted anal with think it's on the edge of being too thick for their ass. Sometimes it worked in fine and other times it never made it.

8.5x5...

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyways to all the other 7 inchers out there I think we've got it pretty good.
I agree. What I've got and it makes me very happy, and others too it seems. :smile:

I'm a bit over 7" and broad, so my only complaint is that it's sometimes difficult for women to deep throat me. They seem to find it easiest if they lie on their back with their neck extended.

As to hitting the cervix or otherwise causing pain, if she's fully aroused it's less of a problem, I find. But changing positions, even slightly, usually does the trick, and if necessary I let her get on top for a while. That way she has control over how deep and how fast we go, as well as feeling as if she's in control too.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right at 7, but kinda thick, and it's always done me just fine. most of the girls i've been with, even when they struggled with it at first, eventually took it all just fine and said even when it hurt it was "the good hurt." so yeah, i'm definitely thankful for what i've got and realize more and more i don't really need much more. :)

GoBB

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cant do anal with most girls because of a wide 6" girth, but the 7.5" length also gets the job done for most everything else. Going back to what was said earlier about wanting something different from what you got, a little bit of curve up so I could get some more G-spot work would be nice :biggrin1:

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 8x6 and I don't know if It's a blessing or a burden yet. I like the attention on here but in real life it's really been hit and miss. Any bigger would not be nice, Got to agree with you on this.

Edit: I Would also like a little up curve GoBB.

fergusonsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 7.5 and have had a few gals tell me I'm the perfect size. So... although I wish I was 10 inches, I guess I can't complain.

nicko680

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
seeing as the average cock size is 6' 7' is big for most women and it isn't too big i think most women say i have a big cock and in comparaison to my friends i'm one of teh biggest so 7 is just the right size buig but not too big!

Last night I was with a new lady we were all horned up and I proceeded to pound it doggy stile and it caused her some pain so I had to stop. This has happed on numerous occasions in different position with different women. Sometimes I hit their cervix or just cant go as deep as I wish. Now I am not an overzealous rookie, but there are limits even with a 7.25 inch cock. I could not imagine what it would be like if it were any bigger. Of course I have wished from time to time I have a giant shlong but maybe its not all it cracked up to be. Anyone have an opinion on this. Have you ever wished you were just big and not huge. Anyways to all the other 7 inchers out there I think we've got it pretty good.

If you can "hit" a womans cervix, something is wrong with her. The cervix is normally along the vaginal wall, so the penis should just slide past it, Because the cervix sort of looks down into the vagina sort of like a security cam. The only thing you should be able to "hit" is the end of their vagina, wich is very elastic and made to be stretched to make room for a large penis. This area is actually one of the most erogenous zones inside the vagina.

The one thing that can go wrong is your penis can slip between up above the cervix, rather than passing underneath it, so that is it pointing at the space between the bladder and uterus. The penis will feel as if it has found the end of the vagina, and it may feel as if you have "hit" the cervix and make you believe the cervix is really at the end of the vagina. But in reality your penis is wedged between the cervix and bladder, and although the vaginal wall will stretch to accomidate this kind of penetration, the bladder and uterus will not enjoy it.

My point is that actually "hitting" the surface of the cervix is very unlikely. Your penis is either going to pass underneath it, reaching the highly elastic and erogenous end of vagina, or slip up above the cervix, extending the vaginal wall into a direction that can be unpleasant. If you feel like you have reached the end of the vagina and have "hit" the cervix, this is most likely what is really going on. You need to train yourself to penetrate past the cervix into the 'real' end of the vagina, the most erogenous area. It will stretch to accomidate your penis, and unless your penis is big enough to stretch it to its limits, you may not feel like you have reached this area, but you may know you have reached it by your partners reactions.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a whopping 6" x 4.75" lol.

No girl has ever told me I was their biggest partner, but many have told me I was their best or at least among. Sure it would be nice to be bigger dick, but if your partner is into you, they will be into your penis (as other have said). The extremes on either side, I'd imagine, are the only ones who have trouble. So yeah, if someone had a magic wand and it could give me two more inches, I'd go for. 4 more inches and I'd honestly decline. So I guess I agree with the OP.