Glad I don't have a HUGE cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Elwald Harribum, Feb 13, 2010.

1. D_Elwald Harribum

D_Elwald Harribum Account Disabled

Last night I was with a new lady we were all horned up and I proceeded to pound it doggy stile and it caused her some pain so I had to stop. This has happed on numerous occasions in different position with different women. Sometimes I hit their cervix or just cant go as deep as I wish. Now I am not an overzealous rookie, but there are limits even with a 7.25 inch cock. I could not imagine what it would be like if it were any bigger. Of course I have wished from time to time I have a giant shlong but maybe its not all it cracked up to be. Anyone have an opinion on this. Have you ever wished you were just big and not huge. Anyways to all the other 7 inchers out there I think we've got it pretty good.

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I'm with ya for sure, Michaeldi23. I've gotten plenty of positive feedback over time over the 7x6 rod I'm wielding.

3. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    The penetration act isn't allways pounding balls deep.
    I don't have 7"; but when my bedpartner isn t fully aroused when entering; you can easily hit the cervix.
    Therefor start gently - and let your partner decide how deep she wants it.

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    A pretty 7 is my favourite size.

5. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

I’m glad I have a cock.

Of course if I were female, I’d be glad I had a nice warm place to fit a cock which I would do as often as possible.

At some point in time, most guys decide their cock is either too big, too small, needs to be cut, wish it wasn’t, curves down and they wish it was up; up instead of down, left instead of right or the other way around; they think the length is right but wish it were thicker, not as thick, the head was bigger or smaller or it’s the wrong color.

Anybody got the hots for them invariably thinks their cock is great because it’s their cock. The corollary is as true. Somebody don’t like your cock, I’m figuring they don’t like you and are coming up with justifications.

So I'm glad for you that you’re glad your cock is not bigger or smaller or different.

Every so often I wake up and realize I was dreaming I had two cocks. Now there’s an idea a guy can wrap his head around – or at least the other hand.

#5 Chase1600, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  6. overly_straight

Albums:
    This thread is definitely missing the "S" in LPSG, but I have to jump on this bandwagon too.

Among other things, difficulties with condoms and getting girls sufficiently relaxed must be much tougher for the (genuinely) huge guys.

7. JMeister

JMeister Member

For vaginal sex, I'd trade a bit of length for some girth. I'd rather be pube grinding and stretching a pussy than banging into the cervix causing pain.

For anal sex, I'll keep what I have. The women I have attempted anal with think it's on the edge of being too thick for their ass. Sometimes it worked in fine and other times it never made it.

8.5x5...

8. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

I agree. What I've got and it makes me very happy, and others too it seems. :smile:

I'm a bit over 7" and broad, so my only complaint is that it's sometimes difficult for women to deep throat me. They seem to find it easiest if they lie on their back with their neck extended.

As to hitting the cervix or otherwise causing pain, if she's fully aroused it's less of a problem, I find. But changing positions, even slightly, usually does the trick, and if necessary I let her get on top for a while. That way she has control over how deep and how fast we go, as well as feeling as if she's in control too.

9. the_reverend

Gold Member

right at 7, but kinda thick, and it's always done me just fine. most of the girls i've been with, even when they struggled with it at first, eventually took it all just fine and said even when it hurt it was "the good hurt." so yeah, i'm definitely thankful for what i've got and realize more and more i don't really need much more. :)

10. theoloniuscock

theoloniuscock New Member

Lucky 7 here too. Well its 7.5" at its best. I too would trade 0.5" of length for the same in girth.

11. bwcurved

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Got a curved 7 by 5 here....chicks dig it, hits the right spots i guess, lol. But I do wish i was bigger, at least another half inch in both length and girth.

12. fieldsb4

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well--just be glad you arent my size and have women ask if its in yet. lol
    BTW I am 3.5" hard.

13. GoBB

GoBB New Member

I cant do anal with most girls because of a wide 6" girth, but the 7.5" length also gets the job done for most everything else. Going back to what was said earlier about wanting something different from what you got, a little bit of curve up so I could get some more G-spot work would be nice :biggrin1:

14. Epicfailguy

Epicfailguy Member

Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
    i'm 8x5
    id like a bit of extra girth
    tho i would not mind having a 10x7 monster :p

15. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I'm 8x6 and I don't know if It's a blessing or a burden yet. I like the attention on here but in real life it's really been hit and miss. Any bigger would not be nice, Got to agree with you on this.

Edit: I Would also like a little up curve GoBB.

16. fergusonsmith

fergusonsmith Member

Albums:
    I'm 7.5 and have had a few gals tell me I'm the perfect size. So... although I wish I was 10 inches, I guess I can't complain.

17. nicko680

nicko680 New Member

seeing as the average cock size is 6' 7' is big for most women and it isn't too big i think most women say i have a big cock and in comparaison to my friends i'm one of teh biggest so 7 is just the right size buig but not too big!

18. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha.......having a big dong does limit positions. Doggie always tears my girls up. Girls on top of me have trouble moving, much less fucking me. Anal with a girl....hahahaha!......Its a curse I tell ya.

19. Spaceboy78

Spaceboy78 New Member

If you can "hit" a womans cervix, something is wrong with her. The cervix is normally along the vaginal wall, so the penis should just slide past it, Because the cervix sort of looks down into the vagina sort of like a security cam. The only thing you should be able to "hit" is the end of their vagina, wich is very elastic and made to be stretched to make room for a large penis. This area is actually one of the most erogenous zones inside the vagina.

The one thing that can go wrong is your penis can slip between up above the cervix, rather than passing underneath it, so that is it pointing at the space between the bladder and uterus. The penis will feel as if it has found the end of the vagina, and it may feel as if you have "hit" the cervix and make you believe the cervix is really at the end of the vagina. But in reality your penis is wedged between the cervix and bladder, and although the vaginal wall will stretch to accomidate this kind of penetration, the bladder and uterus will not enjoy it.

My point is that actually "hitting" the surface of the cervix is very unlikely. Your penis is either going to pass underneath it, reaching the highly elastic and erogenous end of vagina, or slip up above the cervix, extending the vaginal wall into a direction that can be unpleasant. If you feel like you have reached the end of the vagina and have "hit" the cervix, this is most likely what is really going on. You need to train yourself to penetrate past the cervix into the 'real' end of the vagina, the most erogenous area. It will stretch to accomidate your penis, and unless your penis is big enough to stretch it to its limits, you may not feel like you have reached this area, but you may know you have reached it by your partners reactions.

20. Mithra

Mithra Member

I'm a whopping 6" x 4.75" lol.

No girl has ever told me I was their biggest partner, but many have told me I was their best or at least among. Sure it would be nice to be bigger dick, but if your partner is into you, they will be into your penis (as other have said). The extremes on either side, I'd imagine, are the only ones who have trouble. So yeah, if someone had a magic wand and it could give me two more inches, I'd go for. 4 more inches and I'd honestly decline. So I guess I agree with the OP.

Draft saved Draft deleted