Glad I don't have a HUGE cock

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Spaceboy I understand what you are saying and in theory that is true.. however reality speaking my partner(s) have and do let me know when I have hit their cervix (it hurts, I know some ppl say that some women like this feeling, however I have yet to find one) simply speaking it happens and I am pretty sure it does not take even 7 inches to make it happen but bigger increases the potential for discomfort.

@OP at 7 1/3 X 6 I would agree completely with your post. I would not change my size if I could and think being bigger would prob. cause more problems than the bragging rights are worth.

6" girth nice for vaginal (so I am told), however anal tends to not work out to often, and bj tend to involve occasional teeth... so it has its ups and downs.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Got a curved 7 by 5 here....chicks dig it, hits the right spots i guess, lol. But I do wish i was bigger, at least another half inch in both length and girth.

Oh just stop! You shouldn’t even be allowed to post anymore. A curved 7 x 5 is the perfect pleasure delivery configuration. I’d blow you; I let you fuck me; I might even cum just thinking about a curved 7 x 5 dick – whoops – just did.

Thanks dude.

D

deleted349934

your girl doesnt know how to take a dick, or you're lacking skills. Just because you have the ability to fill her up, doesn't mean you have to go balls deep... Control how deep you penetrate her and I'm sure there would be no problems-- (I'm assuming you're giving her oral first like any guy should, haha)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you can "hit" a womans cervix, something is wrong with her. The cervix is normally along the vaginal wall, so the penis should just slide past it,

This takes the "most idiotic post of the thread" vote for me. The unaroused vagina's cervix is a lot more pronounced and a 3.5" long dick can hit it with a definite glancing blow. Think of it like your nuts getting hit. A glancing blow is a lot more painful than a head on impact.

Some of you people really need to fuck a real vagina. And when you do, for the love of god, please make sure she's properly warmed up. All the cervix bashing "complaints" you guys are admitting to aren't achieving the backhanded self-compliments you're trying to portray here. For the most part, you're only admitting your lack of understanding of basic female anatomy and that you're a shitty lover.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
This thread is definitely missing the "S" in LPSG, but I have to jump on this bandwagon too.

Among other things, difficulties with condoms and getting girls sufficiently relaxed must be much tougher for the (genuinely) huge guys.

I think I became a great pussy eater because I'm so thick. I dated a tiny girl in college and if I didn't eat her out good every time, I just couldn't fit.

I have dated people where hitting the cervix was an issue. It's tough when you can't just pound away -- staying in control can be a challenge.

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I measured a couple of times and my wife can take no more than 6.5" deep, so I agree with the OP, but extreme length is good for visuals and unusual positions where you need it stay in. Girth is always good, but since my cock is wide, anal is only once in a while :(

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This takes the "most idiotic post of the thread" vote for me. The unaroused vagina's cervix is a lot more pronounced and a 3.5" long dick can hit it with a definite glancing blow. Think of it like your nuts getting hit. A glancing blow is a lot more painful than a head on impact.

Some of you people really need to fuck a real vagina. And when you do, for the love of god, please make sure she's properly warmed up. All the cervix bashing "complaints" you guys are admitting to aren't achieving the backhanded self-compliments you're trying to portray here. For the most part, you're only admitting your lack of understanding of basic female anatomy and that you're a shitty lover.

Pretty sure getting smashed in the nuts hurts more than a "glancing blow" but what ever, and yes everyone knows that you can touch the cervix with your finger when the vagina is not aroused.

...and I was not looking for a back handed "self-compliment" I was just putting it out there that it happens.. If you have sex thousands of times on occasion it happens, and when it does happen it is not fun, and perhaps a larger penis might make it happen more often than a smaller one (1 point for the smaller penis).

As far as warming women up.. that really depends on the person, not everyone wants a half hour (random time chosen, not suggesting it takes 30 min to warm up) of foreplay, my wife for instance depending on her mood, sometimes just wants to get right to the action (real life is not a scripted movie)

If you are having some steamy sex and not just laying there in the missionary position things happen. Your comment about being a shitty lover just shows that you have in your head perfect scenarios but have not lived out reality or perhaps you just go through the same exact motions when having sex every-time (boring) so don't experience the occasional mishap that comes along with having fun. In the end your comments come from what you read and think you know versus what you do/ have done.