D_Sy Squeen Account Disabled Media: 0 Joined Mar 25, 2009 Posts 21 Media 0 Likes 0 Points 86 D_Sy Squeen, Mar 25, 2009 #1 What a cool site. I am 41 years old. I am a white athletic male. Outgoing & condered fairly good looking. I am pretty well endowed...7.75" x 5.5. I will post some pictures later. Right now I'm gonna surf the site & see what's up.
What a cool site. I am 41 years old. I am a white athletic male. Outgoing & condered fairly good looking. I am pretty well endowed...7.75" x 5.5. I will post some pictures later. Right now I'm gonna surf the site & see what's up.
cody6482 Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 20 Joined Jul 14, 2007 Posts 148 Media 20 Likes 4,733 Points 598 Age 62 Location Nebraska (United States) Verification View Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male cody6482, Mar 25, 2009 #2 Welcome aboard...Always glad to see new people joining the site!
Roscoz Admired Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 2 Joined Oct 11, 2007 Posts 1,107 Media 2 Likes 950 Points 433 Location Edinburgh Verification View Sexuality 80% Gay, 20% Straight Gender Male Roscoz, Mar 25, 2009 #3 hey, welcome
chicagosam . Media: 0 Joined Apr 16, 2006 Posts 23,322 Media 0 Likes 11,547 Points 358 chicagosam, Mar 25, 2009 #4 Welcome to LPSG, Samson66. Nice to have you here.
parchissi Cherished Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 30, 2008 Posts 12,862 Media 0 Likes 277 Points 148 Location Darwin, Australia Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male parchissi, Mar 25, 2009 #5 Hi Sam. Good to see you have arrived at lpsg. Welcome to the greatest "show" and "tell" site on earth. Have fun making new friends.
Hi Sam. Good to see you have arrived at lpsg. Welcome to the greatest "show" and "tell" site on earth. Have fun making new friends.
P Pecker Retired Moderator Media: 0 Joined Mar 5, 2002 Posts 54,458 Media 0 Likes 461 Points 283 Pecker, Mar 25, 2009 #6 Welcome.
Mr. Snakey Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 9, 2006 Posts 21,739 Media 0 Likes 147 Points 193 Sexuality No Response Mr. Snakey, Mar 25, 2009 #7 Welcome and have fun:smile: