Glances

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This story is based on reality, but only a bit. Of course, the young Italian executive is real, as was his sudden shocked awareness that I was staring at his long thick semi. He covers up a little more now, but he still gets longer and thicker in the steam room and sauna, judging from the swaying bulge under his towel.

But the rest is wishful thinking. :biggrin1: :cool:

_____

About four or five months ago, I went into the sauna at my YMCA, sat down on my towel, and leaned back and closed my eyes. I didn’t wrap myself in my towel because I’ve long since become comfortable with being naked around other guys (soccer, Boy Scouts, and three older brothers all precluded an excess of modesty). Legs wide open. Just relaxing.

To put this into perspective, I’m a bearded guy, maybe 6’1” and 210 pounds, mostly muscular but getting a little heavy in the waist, hairy chest (and legs and ass), rather small when soft (maybe an inch long at the smallest) but a serious grower, and uncut—unusual for a white guy my age (38) in my community growing up, but I’ve seen a lot more in my age group since coming to Winston (which is both nearer the mountains and much more conservative).

I have a boyfriend, but at the beginning of the relationship we easily negotiated some ways in which we could “play well with others” either separately or together without feeling jealous. I don’t look for other partners, but some minimal erotic play is like the icing on the cake if I’m in a potentially arousing situation. And I have eyes.

So there I was, just leaning back against the reddish wood wall of the sauna. The door opened quickly and slammed shut, letting in a lot of cool air, and I opened my eyes about to tell the guy off … but found I couldn’t say a word.

He looked to be college aged, with a lean, mesomorphic body (a little shorter than mine – maybe 5’9” or 5’10”) and mostly devoid of hair. And all over a creamy white color (no tan lines). It was as though Michelangelo’s David had just come into the room, his body was so sculptural. He didn’t look like a pumped-up GI Joe (or Billy) doll, and he didn’t look all sinewy and ripped: He just looked like a healthy young man with a truly callipygian ass, which I saw as he re-wrapped his towel around his waist and stepped up to the upper-level seating directly across from me.

The hair on his head was long, dark blond, and wavy. He sat down, leaned forward with his elbows on his spread-apart knees, and put his hands in his hair. He looked a bit like Rodin’s The Thinker, in that pose.

He didn’t know it, but at that angle I could lean forward and see most of his crotch exposed under his towel between his spread muscular legs. His long thick uncut cock (maybe eight or nine inches long) dangled well below the level of the sauna bench. I’d seen big cock before, but this was attached to a rather good-looking, muscular body. I admired both his endowment and his obvious good taste in how he’d built his body (he looked naturally well-muscled, as though he didn’t have to work out and could just get out of bed and place in the Olympics any time he chose). Truly, I’ve seen very few that compared with him.

He leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest, hiding one of his fairly small, pinkish-brown nipples. Then he opened his eyes and saw me looking.

[to be continued]

Reactions: Nexolaris

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow! Dark green eyes, dark blond hair, and a face like a male model, all chiseled planes tapering to full soft lips—with a color fully as erotic as the soft pink on the tip of a penis. His penis, in fact—and through the dime-sized opening in his foreskin, I could see his cockhead to make the comparison. Quite a tasty-looking pink. And with that thought, I started lengthening.

His expression didn’t change, but he watched my cock impassively as it thickened and swelled between my thickly muscled, hairy thighs (bicyclist’s thighs), my foreskin pulling back behind the head as it grew. I finally trapped it between my thighs (the hair slightly irritating my sensitive cockhead) and looked down to make sure it was going to stay there and not ratchet upward toward a 45-degree angle like a tower being raised in steps by a construction crane. Then I looked out the sauna door to see whether anyone was near.

We were alone. It was almost closing time on Friday evening, which meant all the lookers and stalkers and cruisers had left the showers to dress. We had maybe 15 minutes to ourselves, there in that suddenly too-hot sauna room.

I looked down again to where my cock was straining to push upward and show itself. My chest was becoming redder. Then I looked back at him.

The nipple I could see was becoming harder as I looked at it. Then I looked a little lower and saw his cock swaying back and forth with each heartbeat as it grew (impossibly) longer and thicker, well on its way toward being a full hard-on. The foreskin opening at the tip of his cock went from dime-sized to quarter-sized in a few pulse-beats. His mouth opened slightly and his eyes went soft and dreamy.

[to be continued]

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He looked out the sauna door and then opened his towel completely. He leaned back further, thrusting his hips and hard-on in my direction. His eyes narrowed as he looked me full in the face, almost daring me. Seeing what I’d do.

I opened my legs, releasing my trapped hard-on, which sprang up and pointed toward him. The slightest hint of a smile turned up the corners of his perfect lips.

After circling my cockhead with my fist, I pulled slowly back and forth, enjoying the sensation. My balls were already pulling up. Maybe that was a bit too much enjoyment…. I pulled my foreskin over the edge of my glans, showing him, thrusting my hips toward him.

His cock was fully erect now, the skin pulled about 1/3 of the way back over his wide, flaring, dark-pink cockhead. It looked like an ancient bronze helmet I’d seen once. His thumb was stroking the nipple directly over his heart. With each stroke, his cock pulsed strongly. I saw precome begin to glisten on his cockhead.

I felt as though we were the only two people in the world, and as though our shared eroticism might take endless centuries before we were satisfied, it was so slow and sweet.

[to be continued]

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He took his thick uncut cock in both fists and moved his hands back and forth, slowly uncovering the head and covering it again. The enveloping skin was thin enough for me to see the outline of his helmet head under it. His balls, each about the size of a brown farm hen’s egg, hung low in his sac.

He spread his legs further and leaned back, his face a blend of lust, pleasure, happiness, and male domination. He knew he was turning me on; he was turned on strongly as well, as I could see when he took one index finger, scooped up some precome with it, and licked it off.

His eyes rolled back in his head and he started stroking faster with his left hand while his right hand rolled his balls around.

At the sight, I mimicked his actions. I’d never really jacked off much with my left hand, just sort of been in a lifelong rut with my right hand (understandable, considering which hand I write with). I learned quickly that I could feel stronger sensations with my left hand wrapped around my cockhead, pulling the skin back and forth. I started moaning softly with each stroke.

He looked outside the door one last time and then really sped up, pumping hard for the finish. Once or twice he spread his precome more fully over the head and upper shaft of his cock, giving himself some more lubricant. The wet slapping sound grew louder and faster, and his hips started thrusting while the sauna bench started creaking in rhythm.

[to be continued]

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I couldn’t hold back. I started moaning loader, really letting myself get fully aroused by the unexpectedly hot situation. I thrust my hips back and forth as my left hand sped up as well, my right hand fondling my balls and massaging hard just below them (to catch my prostate).

His tongue licked his lips, and then he leaned his head back and came like nothing I’ve ever seen before or since.

His teeth were clenched tight, his Adam’s apple pulsing with every heartbeat. His whole body convulsed with each ejaculation, his long thick strings of come arcing over the four-foot distance between us to land on my chest, belly, and crotch. His feet were clenched, his ass off the seat, his hips thrusting forward with each convulsion.

“AAAaahh! AaaAAAhhh! Aaah! Aaah! AAAAAAaaaaahhhh….” And then he was done, spent, his big cock still in his left hand, still dripping come over his fingers and down onto the seat, his eyes closed.

I wiped his come off my chest and belly and transferred it to my left hand, letting myself go. All too soon I felt that special white lightning well up in the bottoms of my feet, the feeling moving up my body until it seemed to burst out of the head of my cock.

“OHHHH! OHHHHhhhhh, JEEEEEzus! Oh my God! Oh my GODDDDddddd! Oh! Oh! OHHHHhhhhh….” And then I was done, too.

When I came back to consciousness, he was smiling at me, sated, obviously happy to have shared the experience with me.

We spoke for a few minutes while showering off and racing to our lockers to leave. I found out he’s here from Milan for a semester to intern as a furniture company executive in High Point, a few minutes down the road from Winston-Salem. He’s mostly straight but enjoys jacking off with friends.

We haven’t had a chance to repeat the experience (we haven’t been alone since then), but every so often he’ll give me a wink and spread his legs a bit to let me peep at his long, thick, uncut softie dangling below the edge of the sauna bench.

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Goodness, eight or nine inches soft! That must turn out to be a HUGE hardon.
I enjoyed the story. Some of the best tales I've read are based on real events that were exaggerated and/or elaborated to make them into sexy ficticious gems.
I look forward to the possibility of a sequel!