Glans pumps?

killerbeedick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i saw some ads for glans pumps, anyone ever try them? and what PE excersise in your opinion causes the most damage to your penis... also how do you know a day off is needed, even though i do 2 days on 1 day off, i sometimes feel like i may need more... however i have never had any pops or tears, discoloration, ED or anything, so i figure i'm doing things right.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've mainly had bad experiences with my head pump. It's solely a head pump, no shaft with a flared head. So that may be my problem.Since I'm not a monster 6 inches thick or more, it continues pulling my cock in until it hits the suction thing. The after-pump is GREAT but the soreness on the shaft is a bit much and the head has trouble inflating properly after a session for me. Maybe I just need to lower my HGs. I normally keep it at 5-7 like when I'm doing full pumping... maybe the head cylinder needs less?

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
i saw some ads for glans pumps, anyone ever try them? and what PE excersise in your opinion causes the most damage to your penis... also how do you know a day off is needed, even though i do 2 days on 1 day off, i sometimes feel like i may need more... however i have never had any pops or tears, discoloration, ED or anything, so i figure i'm doing things right.

Thought others would respond to your question. Have not tried a store bought glans tube but have used my homemade one for several years. Don't know how much good they do - I don't beleive the glans will puff up as much as the rest of the penis from pumping. My honest opinion is that Uli3's or some exercise similar will produce glans gains much faster.

Here is the video I posted and is referenced to in my "FOW's PE" thread.

http://www.lpsg.org/Video-5991-pump-master.html#watch

Good luck,

fow

Last edited: