Glans rings reuslts

D

deleted557465

Yo community,
What's your thoughts about using glans rings? What are the benefits? And how do you choose the correct site? Did you get any long term results?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use one sometimes. I started out trying it to see if the weight would help with any length gains. Pretty sure that won’t happen, can’t hurt, but I think it takes a lot more force to permanently stretch tissues. It does help you hang at your longest natural length. More of a trainer than a stretcher

I used it also to keep my penis hanging down my pant leg more too, rather than it sticking out as it is want to do. It got my glans hanging lower and more out of the way

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It does help you hang at your longest natural length.

That's what I've noticed. My yo-yo dick normally varies between 2 and 5", The time spent at any given length seemed pretty evenly distributed. After a year of wearing one pretty much all waking hours my dick definitely spends more time at 4-5" than it does at 2-3". However, I've seen no change with the 5" upper end. But I count this shift as a win.

I wear glans rings because I like the look and the feel. The length change is just a bonus. I don't expect the 5" upper limit to change, but I'd love to see 4" become the new short end:)

D

deleted557465

That's what I've noticed. My yo-yo dick normally varies between 2 and 5", The time spent at any given length seemed pretty evenly distributed. After a year of wearing one pretty much all waking hours my dick definitely spends more time at 4-5" than it does at 2-3". However, I've seen no change with the 5" upper end. But I count this shift as a win.

I wear glans rings because I like the look and the feel. The length change is just a bonus. I don't expect the 5" upper limit to change, but I'd love to see 4" become the new short end:)
OH nice! And how did you choose the right size?

Reactions: Anton565

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It’s tricky. Depends how heavy too. I have one that’s about 100-150 grams I’d say. It’s maybe 1-1/4” diameter? My flaccid is about 1-3/4” diameter

It’s tough, because to accurately measure yourself it should be circ. but the rings use diameter, so you have to use math. Get your circ, then extrapolate to get your diameter. Go at least .25” smaller. Mine is even smaller than that

I would go to the hardware store and buy cheap o rings of various sizes to get an idea of what will work

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

At first, keep it simple. I'd recommend these. Get one in all three sizes: 26, 28, & 30mm.

Man Enhancer Chastity Ring Delay 304 Stainless Steel Penis Lock Ring 26/28/30mm | eBay

They weigh ~56, 58, & 60gm, respectively. 2mm sounds like nothing but with glans rings that's a HUGE size difference. I can wear the 28mm alone, but if I add the 30,the weight is too much and they slide off.
With the 26 behind my head, I can wear all three with no problem.

Different materials are also available. These are polished Stainless steel. They are the slipperiest, A bit less slippery is brushed stainless steel. Brushed aluminum has the most traction and the least weight.

See my albums for some pics...

MiracleGro

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I DEFINITELY have a yo-yo dick too, so anything to keep it stretched out is a bonus!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I DEFINITELY have a yo-yo dick too, so anything to keep it stretched out is a bonus!

Yeah, it's really funny sometimes. At nudist events I'll get "Yo! Where'd your dick go?" and "Damn! Where did that come from?" 15 minutes apart, lol.

D

deleted557465

At first, keep it simple. I'd recommend these. Get one in all three sizes: 26, 28, & 30mm.

Man Enhancer Chastity Ring Delay 304 Stainless Steel Penis Lock Ring 26/28/30mm | eBay

They weigh ~56, 58, & 60gm, respectively. 2mm sounds like nothing but with glans rings that's a HUGE size difference. I can wear the 28mm alone, but if I add the 30,the weight is too much and they slide off.
With the 26 behind my head, I can wear all three with no problem.

Different materials are also available. These are polished Stainless steel. They are the slipperiest, A bit less slippery is brushed stainless steel. Brushed aluminum has the most traction and the least weight.

See my albums for some pics...
I got myself the 30mm one. I think that would fit me the best :)

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Anton565 did you get any temp/perm gains?

Nosuportneeded said it in a lot fewer words than I did:

Glans rings help you hang at your longest natural length.

What've I noticed? Compared to when I first started about 1.5 years ago
- Even without a ring, my dick spends more time at the long end and less at the short.
- When I put a ring on, it seems to take both less weight and less time to reach its longest natural length and stay there.
- I have to correct a comment I made above. With this thread I've started paying a bit more attention. Weirdly, there seems to be a slight girth increase. Before the smooth stainless 26mm would slide right on, the 28 would fall off after awhile, and I couldn't wear the 28 and 30mm together; they'd fall right off. I've just realized that now I can wear the 28mm alone and it never falls off, no matter what I do. If I'm cleaning my apartment and am mostly standing, I can wear the 28 and 30mm together and they stay on.

Let me try to put some numbers to your question..... I have a 2" <-->5" cycle.
Before glans rings length seemed evenly distributed: 2-3", 3-4", and 4-5" all about 33 1/3% of the time.
NOW: it seems something like
2-3" ----- 20% of the time
3-4" ----- 35%
4-5" ----- 45%
So, if I've done my math right, my average soft length has gone from 3.50 to 3.75". To look at it another way... Before, I spent 50% of my time above the 3.5" mid-point. Now I spend 63% of my time above that.
Again, I want to emphasize that I've seen no hint of that 5" upper limit changing.

I started wearing glans rings for the look and feel. This "redistribution" of length is a pleasant surprise.
I've no reason to think this change will stop, but at some point there's a limit. Obviously, I'd like to see 95% at 4-5", but even the present state of affairs is a win in my book :)

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definately hang longer after having worn a glans ring for more than a year. My head also is more prominent because it flares out more.

That's great! Just curious... When you say "hang longer" do you mean there's been an increase in max length or that you spend more time near your 'longest natural length' you had before you started?

Reactions: MiracleGro