Glans rings?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by surto, Jan 23, 2012.

1. surto

surto New Member

Albums:
    How exactly do these things work? Esp. ones with a pressure point? They have me scratching my head: First of all don't they scratch the vagina, since they go under the corona don't they prevent the penis from feeling more?:confused:

2. surto

surto New Member

Albums:
    bump, no one using one?

3. distance

distance Member

I'm slightly obsessed with glans rings. I've seen them on a few guys, and always want to get on my knees and start playing with them. Not everyone can wear them. Growers like me can't because they would fall off when I'm soft and/or be too tight when I'm hard. But they're AMAZING on "showers", especially the guys with BIG knobs...

4. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

Obviously I live a sheltered life. Not even entirely sure what a glans ring is. Does anyone have a photo?

5. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    One member, NewAgeMale, has often written about wearing a glans ring. See his thread and posts, here.

In the same thread, he also talks about finding a glans ring on-line, here.

#5 HotBulge, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  6. glansout

glansout Active Member

Albums:
    I wear one every day, too, (as in the avatar pic) though I take it off at night. In the thread referred to, I have a post (#8) with details of where I got mine. As I have written before, I wear it to help keep my foreskin rolled back, and the slight tightness of the ring helps keep the exposed glans very slightly 'inflated'. :cool:

I also have a wider ring (about 1/2" wide) but I've not tried wearing it all day yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted