Glans sensitivity issue

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_jtcri76tr, Nov 30, 2010.

1. D_jtcri76tr

D_jtcri76tr New Member

hey guys.

Question...is the glans supposed to be uncomfortably sensitive when its heavily stroked or something?

My and my ex would try to have sex, but every time I tried to enter him, it was HUGELY uncomfortable on the glans and I immediately lost my erection. Also whenever he (or I) would stroke it or something, using lube, it was really really uncomfortable.

He seemed to derive a huge amount of pleasure when i played with his, but my glans was practically in pain whenever he or I would play it my own.

Is there something wrong WITH me, or were we DOING something wrong and not realize it?

Thanks.

2. erratic

Gold Member

There's nothing abnormal about a sensitive glans. It's especially common for uncut guys, so if that's you there's your answer. Regardless, you may need a lighter touch. You may need more lube than other guys. Or you may have some kind of skin irritation...if you're that concerned talk to a doctor.

Good luck, man.

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

lube might help... and yes, some of us are very sensitive.

4. patrick9999

patrick9999 Member

Albums:
    I'm extremely sensitive so sometimes I have to politely inform a partner of that so just be honest and you'll discover what works best for you and them.

easytwist likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted